forum

Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi - L's Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
al2e10
HI~
It is a good map ~ But I have some opinon want to give you~

[Hard]
Timming Tick Rate Can change to 1
00:28:825~(slider) put it short to 00:28:714

[Normal]
01:06:269 (1) is it have something wrong?
01:45:158 (6) can change to finish~
02:10:047 and 02:10:269 is it something wrong agian?
02:43:381 can change to new combo~
02:43:825 ^ also~

[ALL]
You can make a [Ease diffculty]~
Chack the hit-circle in [Normal]!! It has something wrong!!

This is nice map^^

So I put a star~
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock

al2e10 wrote:

HI~
It is a good map ~ But I have some opinon want to give you~

[Hard]
Timming Tick Rate Can change to 1 I like the sound and scoring of a tick rate of 2 better; the reason it's at 0.5 on Hard is so it doesn't sound bad when the BPM increases.
00:28:825~(slider) put it short to 00:28:714 I don't like how that sounds.

[Normal]
01:06:269 (1) is it have something wrong? I see what you mean, but I like it how it is.
01:45:158 (6) can change to finish~ Done
02:10:047 and 02:10:269 is it something wrong agian? I don't know what is wrong here. I think it's fine.
02:43:381 can change to new combo~ Done.
02:43:825 ^ also~Done.

[ALL]
You can make a [Ease diffculty]~ I can do this later.
Chack the hit-circle in [Normal]!! It has something wrong!! What do you mean?

This is nice map^^

So I put a star~
TheRagnarok
[Normal]
* 00:48:269 (1) - Maybe space a little farther (using 0.9x spacing as refernce). Shouldn't be a big deal since there's a break after it.
* 01:16:492 (3) - Eh, I want to suggest spacing this a little farther, but I almost don't care. Your call.
* 01:26:269 (3) - Same as above, though I care about it more here. I think that if you make a spacing pattern change, you should keep it consistent for the first combo or two to engrain the player into the new spacing. Consider it.

Your [Hard] diff changes the hitsound samples at appropriate sections of the song. Maybe you should do the same with [Normal], as your sounds disappear behind the louder music. You don't need to change the tempo, so maybe just use inherited timing sections?

[Hard]
* 01:19:380 (1 - 6, 1) - Opinion: I like to think that there should be good reasonong behind jumps {Example: I like the jumps made at 01:22:046 (6, 7, 1)}. Here the jumps seem to occur in the middle of a music phrase and just seems random. It makes the visual pattern look nice, but it's still against my policy. This occurs a few times, so it's probably just your style. You're probably the better judge here.

It's all pretty slick though. Star!
AgentSieg
I think there's really nothing I can add that hasn't been said. The map is awesome.
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock

TheRagnarok wrote:

[Normal]
* 00:48:269 (1) - Maybe space a little farther (using 0.9x spacing as refernce). Shouldn't be a big deal since there's a break after it. Sure, done.
* 01:16:492 (3) - Eh, I want to suggest spacing this a little farther, but I almost don't care. Your call. Slight increase; done.
* 01:26:269 (3) - Same as above, though I care about it more here. I think that if you make a spacing pattern change, you should keep it consistent for the first combo or two to engrain the player into the new spacing. Consider it. Slight increase; done.

Your [Hard] diff changes the hitsound samples at appropriate sections of the song. Maybe you should do the same with [Normal], as your sounds disappear behind the louder music. You don't need to change the tempo, so maybe just use inherited timing sections?

[Hard]
* 01:19:380 (1 - 6, 1) - Opinion: I like to think that there should be good reasonong behind jumps {Example: I like the jumps made at 01:22:046 (6, 7, 1)}. Here the jumps seem to occur in the middle of a music phrase and just seems random. It makes the visual pattern look nice, but it's still against my policy. This occurs a few times, so it's probably just your style. You're probably the better judge here. I think I like it better as it is, though I see what you're saying.

It's all pretty slick though. Star!
cesc
Hi Cheese :)
Really good map! starred!
Well...Can I use this scorebar in my map of Death Note? :roll:
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=9240
Kamushi
Ok. I'm not best at modding and my english isn't perfect but i think you can understand me ^^.

Normal:

00:48:269 (1) - I think it sounds better without this beat. If you'll erase this beat, delete Break and put it again.
02:17:158 (1) - Try to repeat this slider one more try. If thats better move it (Gride 3) 8 to right and i think 10 up.

Hard:

01:14:046 (4) - It sounds better without this beat. Now i can feel the rythm.
01:59:156 (x) - Maybe add a beat here?
02:02:933 (x) - ^same^
02:37:155 (3) - Here's a beat.
02:40:710 (x) - But not there. Add a beat here or delete after.

Thats all, i hope i was some helpfull xD
Larto
Sorry, but the 1/3 BPM trick isn't allowed. It was a 5 1 time trick, and I don't want peppy eating me alive for bubbling this.
Apart from that I would have bubbled this but meh. Go fix :<
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
Nevermind my offset, it was my UO's fault >:

[Normal]
00:40:71 (5) - Neaten this slider?
01:37:38 (6) - This too
01:59:60 (3) - ^

Hard doesn't bother me. About normal, I don't like random slider patterns, thats all. D:
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock
Zerostarry
Bubble.

:)

Edit: I forgot to bubble, i fail..

BUBBLED FOR REAL
LuigiHann
Very good now!
RemmyX25
Hope my name doesnt end up in a death note for this.

Ranked
ThePassingShadow
GREAT beatmap !

Please make more maps, Cheese !
Chaos Anime X
Can a BAT please add tags to this? It has none!!!!!
'anime' 'death note' ect

very nice mapping BTW
Raging Bull
This map was ranked like 2 years ago. I don't think they can do anything to the map at all anymore.
nanou2911
]sa ne se telegarge pas ses nul :(
quelqu’un peu mainde :shock: