forum

Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
Quaraezha
We're still gonna get that Equestria Girls Map ranked.

All in due time.
Ekaru

Quaraezha wrote:

We're still get that Equestria Girls Map ranked.

All in due time.
Yeah, it *is* bubbled. It's just a matter of time.

...Doesn't mean that I can't wish for it to go faster. :P
Corrderio
I wish I was good at making beatmaps so I could make some more from the show.

Wonder if RainbowCrash88 would be open to having his 8 bit remixes made into beatmaps.
NotShinta

Ekaru wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34544

Let the Brony invasion of osu! begin! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! (Well, it's a brony song, not a pony song, so I can't really say "pony" invasion just yet.)

...Now somebody go get Equestria Girls ranked already so we can begin an infiltration of the charts. :P

Also, only 2 more weeks! ...Gosh, this wait's annoying. ~_~
Once that remastered main theme from Episode 3 comes, I'll consider mapping that. Not that I'll have the time to do so.
Quaraezha
Good luck with that! :D
Ekaru

NotShinta wrote:

Once that remastered main theme from Episode 3 comes, I'll consider mapping that. Not that I'll have the time to do so.
I'll make the Easy for you if you do! ^_^
Quaraezha
Awww Yeaaaa, finished another Rainbow Dash Wallpaper :V

DA Page and Full Size: http://dignifiedjustice.deviantart.com/ ... -261483133
awp
Reposting so I don't lose it

Spike may be my favourite character, but Nightmare Moon is my favourite drink
Mianki
There's no nonalcoholic-option? :(
awp

Mianki wrote:

There's no nonalcoholic-option? :(
What are you, a LITTLE GIRL!?
Shiro
We need to find who on osu! looks the most like the ponies, guys.

For now...

Applejack: ztrot
Twilight: Odaril
Pinkie Pie: Jarby
Quaraezha
How can you ever forget Rarity: Pokebis

Also, awp's favorite character is Spike? :O
Ephemeral

Quaraezha wrote:

pokebis is not rarity, pokebis is fucking big mcintosh
Quaraezha

Ephemeral wrote:

fucking big mcintosh
Oh man, and I just finished reading that Sweet Apple Massacre Fanfic.
Shiro

Quaraezha wrote:

Pokebis refused when I asked him on IRC.
It's not about favourite pony either, it's about who looks the most like them character wise.
Quaraezha
I guess that makes sense :V
Mianki
I wanna be some pony even thou I don't look the part :3
Quaraezha
Sweet Jesus, so much pony
Somepony made some Rave Remix Mashup Medley Marathon of a bunch of Fan made Pony Songs/Remixes
About an hour of pure awesome.

BronyMix 1

BronyMix 2 (part 1)

BronyMix 2 (part 2) hasn't been uploaded yet
awp

Odaril wrote:

We need to find who on osu! looks the most like the ponies, guys.

For now...

Applejack: ztrot
Twilight: Odaril
Pinkie Pie: Jarby

I think my closest is that Tennis pony. Since, you know. Beard.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Odaril wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

Pokebis refused when I asked him on IRC.
It's not about favourite pony either, it's about who looks the most like them character wise.
I didn't understand your question on IRC. I thought you were asking if I would actually prefer being Rarity to being myself in which the answer would be no, but whatever this is it might be yes.
What is it for?
Quaraezha

awp wrote:

Fans refer him to as "Ace"
Topic Starter
Pokebis

This guy has done a bunch of songs. It's so great.
awp

Quaraezha wrote:

awp wrote:

Fans refer him to as "Ace"
And he's wearing shorts. Perfect.

Pokebis wrote:

This guy has done a bunch of songs. It's so great.
that must have been a bad example because it was irritating as hell
Quaraezha
This is my favorite however

Shiro

Pokebis wrote:

I didn't understand your question on IRC. I thought you were asking if I would actually prefer being Rarity to being myself in which the answer would be no, but whatever this is it might be yes.
What is it for?
Well, it's true that I didn't really explain what I meant.

Not sure. For fun ? I don't know if we could really do anything with that. Just comparing osu! people to ponies.
Mianki
Found few personality tests and quizzes but didn't test them because I'm in school and I'm a closet brony.

Edit:
I came up with a question which is a bit related to ^: Have you tried to get anyone to watch MLP with you and if you have, how did they react?

I watched the first the episode with my little sister (who is 19) and with our family gay friend (23). First they laughed at me and when we started watching, family friend said "I wouldn't have believed that you would watch shows like these". And when we finished, my little sister said that "it's not my thing" and family friend said "Nah". I wasn't able to get them watch more episodes.
Shiro
When I told my twin brother I was watching MLP, he called me a pony fag and refused to talk to me for the rest of the day.
Ephemeral
i told my girlfriend about MLP and she was like psshtt whatttt

then i persuaded her to watch a few episodes with me, and we both became rapidly hooked on the series

its nice to watch something relaxing and benign for once.
jjrocks
I talked to a friend during the last couple days of school about it, apparently she was a brony too. We both geeked out and talked about for the last few days of it. We didn't get enough time in the summer to talk about it but as school started up we planned to watch it together. During some of the classes we hit it off, apparently we had a lot in common. It was wonderful until I talked about her to a friend in which I expressed clear interest in her and he then proceeded to ask her out when he knew very well I wanted to do the same thing. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up later this school year to watch that MLP marathon we've been planning for months.
TBTE

jjrocks wrote:

I talked to a friend during the last couple days of school about it, apparently she was a brony too. We both geeked out and talked about for the last few days of it. We didn't get enough time in the summer to talk about it but as school started up we planned to watch it together. During some of the classes we hit it off, apparently we had a lot in common. It was wonderful until I talked about her to a friend in which I expressed clear interest in her and he then proceeded to ask her out when he knew very well I wanted to do the same thing. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up later this school year to watch that MLP marathon we've been planning for months.
That's not a friend, that's an asshole. You need to get better friends, or at least drop that one from your "friend roster"
Quaraezha
Giving Good Advice will never be TBTE's secret talent. Blank flank.
NotShinta
I haven't mentioned it to anybody, but my older sister (who doesn't actually live with me) would probably be first if I cared. She's internet savvy enough, and knowledge of that sort of thing wouldn't change any of her opinions because she's not a whore. Wouldn't be surprised if she has already watched it, in fact, she'd like that sort of thing.
awp

Mianki wrote:

Found few personality tests and quizzes but didn't test them because I'm in school and I'm a closet brony.

Edit:
I came up with a question which is a bit related to ^: Have you tried to get anyone to watch MLP with you and if you have, how did they react?
I was re-watching episode 4 after #broweekend2011 and was giving a friend of mine a running commentary of the weekend itself, and the episode of MLP I was watching. It piqued his interest when I mentioned how wasted Applejack was. Linked him to episode 4, and when he heard the "fancy mathematics" line coming from the hick pony, that did it.

Next weekend, we watched ponies for 4 hours straight. I bought a 40 of Colt 45 and we had a good time.
Quaraezha

awp wrote:

Colt 45
Teehee, I like what you did there.

So recently, Equestria Daily just hit 50 Million Hits
And MLP:FiM's first anniversary would be on October 10, since that's when the first episode aired.
I'm not quite sure what the brony community plans to do on that day.
foulcoon

jjrocks wrote:

she was a brony too
i dont think girls can be bronies.
Quaraezha
Some say that "Bronies" are genderless
While other say the term for Female MLP Fans is "Pegasisters"
awp

Quaraezha wrote:

awp wrote:

Colt 45
Teehee, I like what you did there.
yes, it was intentional, too

there's a photo hang on

Quaraezha
Hohoho~

Also, heads up. New Super Ponybeat song!
This one's really good too!
ztrot
I really liked that song. Now the question is to map or not to map.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

ztrot wrote:

I really liked that song. Now the question is to map or not to map.
You're only questioning that because it isn't Japanese. You map everything else for god's sake.
show more