forum

h-hello? newb needs help with German :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
senaya
um.. Sorry for using English here, but it's the best place to ask, I think.
Long story short: I've started learning German just recently and I need to practice reading.
So, if you know where I can read some stories for kindergarteners or grade schoolers online, please do share the links with me.

If this thread is bothering you, i can remove it.
Thanks.
Venomfl
hey,

i think this page could be interesting for you. That should be the stories you are searching for.

http://www.familie.de/maerchen/

(PS: sry if i made mistakesmy english isn't the best :3)
Linco
I can't show you any pages with good stories which aren't too long or difficult, but I can offer you my help concerning German if you'll need it.
German is quite a difficult language, especially the pronounciation and the grammar, so I'd love to help you learning it. ^w^
Jalatiphra
i allways got bad grades for german lessons :/
DONT ASK ME ;)
Jenny

Linco wrote:

I can't show you any pages with good stories which aren't too long or difficult, but I can offer you my help concerning German if you'll need it.
German is quite a difficult language, especially the pronounciation and the grammar, so I'd love to help you learning it. ^w^
/joins in
You could also try on following #german if you got more practice and stuff, guess me and Linco will help you out if you need so~
Luna
I doubt #german would help much, that's mostly internet slang with horrible grammar, capitalization etc... Your German would probably suffer from it :D
Keksi
He would learn the Keksi-awsum-German we all know :3
Loctav

Keksi wrote:

Lol, this is not awsum at all.
I would also feel glad to help out. Indeed, #german is not really the best place to learn German at all.
Locher
off-topic. Keksi, get out

on-topic. Welcome senaya! Welcome to the german side of life, we aren't restricted by us germans only and feel pleasured by your very presence.
Do you need help with your german studies? Just try to type your first post into german and we are (especially me) happy to correct it and find possible faults and mistakes. Nobody is perfect and by practice it with actually and active training, you are sure to make some good progress.
At first i thought about writing my post in german but to be honest, i don't know how vast your knowledge about the german language is.

Viel Glück mit dem Erlernen der deutschen Sprache, mein Freund. Wir wünschen dir baldigen Erfolg!
Luneko

Keksi wrote:

Don't forget Keksi and Neko German
Keksi

Lunatic Neko wrote:

Keksi wrote:

Don't forget Keksi and Neko German

I won't forget *brofist*
kouga001
einfach: keine Panik, Deutsch kann man lernen! :oops:
Hate

Loctav wrote:

Keksi wrote:

Lol, this is not awsum at all.
I would also feel glad to help out. Indeed, #german is not really the best place to learn German at all.
Yes #german is not the best place to learn German..
Amaterasu_old
http://www.online-roman.de/kinder-maerchen-index.html

This might be helpful, it's stories for children though.
Zerix
Little late, but .. i hope it helps my english is soooo bad :[ i need to practice english xD

But here a link to a site that might help you at the beginning (only the begin i'm thinking after that you can try to talk with the community there or listen to the channel #german)

http://livemocha.com/

Good Luck ~~