forum

World of Warcraft... or a new Mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Espionage724
My mouse currently is a Logitech M100. If I were going to get a new mouse, it would be the Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000. I really have no idea if it would make a difference at all compared to my current mouse though, but I am interesting in having it though. If anything, a blue light would help match the rest of my computer setup :p

On the other hand, I had 2 friends who wanted me to play World of Warcraft. It would only be for a month though. I quit it about a month or two ago, due to (really hate to put it this way, not sure how to phrase it though) other people not being "good". In other words, I spend 80% of my time watching trade chat for a raid, and the raids I did get in usually failed on the first boss. Was not worth my $15 in the past, but who knows, maybe it got better by now?

Can't really decide on what I want though lol... the mouse would probably be more beneficial overall however... but since I don't really know if it would make a difference... idk
Jarby
So you buy a $12 mouse and consider upgrading to a $13 mouse, asking whether it would be a better or worse purchase than a month on an MMO you lost interest in. The fact that you felt the need to make a thread about a purchase this small makes me wonder if you'd be better off just saving your money.
James2250
You should obviously spend the money buying a 1 year subscription to osu! instead.
Mara

James2250 wrote:

You should obviously give all the money to LunaticMara.
Firo Prochainezo
dosh
FisHie_old
Grab it while it's hot.
Lybydose

James2250 wrote:

You should obviously give all the money to LunaticMara, who then gives it to Lybydose in the form of TF2 hats.
Backfire
Was osu!'s off topic REALLY the place you wanted to ask?
Rantai
You need a casual raiding guild.

Or do some PvP (hell 70's xp off is great)

I have nothing to contribute *walks away*
Quaraezha
Or donate the money to poor hungry children in the streets
so they can eat it.
Shellghost
Send your money to me and I will burn it on camera.
ampzz

Quaraezha wrote:

Or donate the money to poor hungry children in the streets
so they can eat it.
Wouldn't they just mug you for the rest of your money and the clothes on your body?
Wojjan
loadsamoney
FisHie_old
It's raining money!
Quaraezha
Lilac

Lybydose wrote:

You should obviously give all the money to LunaticMara, who then gives it to Lybydose in the form of TF2 hats, who then trades it to Lilac for keys.
boat
lmao
NoHitter

James2250 wrote:

You should obviously give all the money to LunaticMara, who then gives it to Lybydose in the form of TF2 hats, who then trades it to Lilac MB for keys - which of course MB will trade to NoHItter for Cogs/some other game.
Mashley
Isn't wow free up to level 20 now anyway?
Rantai
For 10 days.
Shellghost
That's more than enough time to get sick of it! \:D/
Vext_old
Yeah, give it to Mara.
show more