forum

Why Graveyarded?!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zidane2
I want to know why all of my beatmaps get graveyarded, no one hasnt even taken a look on them to
give me some advice,so why is this happening!?
My beatmaps are 1 month old and still pending or graveyarded,some others get their replies within 3 days,but
for me it takes months.I want a good answer to this and no insults.
KRZY
Beatmaps get graveyarded if no post is made on the beatmap's topic for a month.
LuigiHann
Graveyarding happens automatically after a set amount of time with neither a an update from the mapper, nor any new posts in the thread.

If you're just asking why nobody was looking at your map, I don't know. There are places where you can politely ask people to look at your maps, such as the #modreqs channel in chat, and the mod queues subforum
Topic Starter
zidane2
Even though I play Osu! for months now i dont know anything about those channels,
could you please give me more info?
abalee
Just link them in #modreqs, some modders will check it by themselves. same as in modding queues forum.
Topic Starter
zidane2
I still dont understand ,what should i link to where?
ziin
How to get your map modded
#modreqs is a channel in osu, you can open up a new channel by pressing "new" when chatting (press f8 to open chat). You can type /np in the chat to automatically link the song you are currently listening to/playing.

Maps are automatically moved to the graveyard when nobody posts in the map for 4 weeks. If you do not bump it, it will probably get graved. If you want to get a map moved back into pending/works in progress, you can post in #osu or #modhelp asking for it to be revived, or you can PM a BAT. There is usually a BAT actively reading #osu or #modhelp at all times.

WIP and Pending are not automatically noticed unless they have a lot of stars on them. You need to actively ask people to mod your map and post in modding queues. You can also mod other people's maps, and they might mod yours back. Random mods are rare, but they do exist, especially if the person likes the song.

The most popular songs on osu are touhou remixes, Hatsune Miku stuff, and Nightcore. If you map one of those, it will have the best chance of being modded quickly.
xsrsbsns
↓ Modding queue subforum ↓
viewforum.php?f=60

In case the guy doesn't know where to look since I believe it is the easist way to get mods but is only briefly mentioned above.
Galkan

ziin wrote:

If you want to get a map moved back into pending/works in progress, you can post in #osu or #modhelp asking for it to be revived, or you can PM a BAT.