forum

Kent - Gamla Ullevi

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
General
Maybe add the relation of the image and song to the tags (if there is really one)?

Easy
00:48:615 (1,3) - I hate symmetry modding, but it looks like you were going for symmetry here :(

Your easy diffs never cease to amaze me :(

Normal
01:41:615 (1,3) - Since you used a whistle on (5), I think it would be better to whistle (1,3) too

Hard
:cry: Couldn't find anything

Your maps are always <3 to me.
Topic Starter
Xgor

Blue Dragon wrote:

General
Maybe add the relation of the image and song to the tags (if there is really one)?Explained in IRC, not needed

Easy
00:48:615 (1,3) - I hate symmetry modding, but it looks like you were going for symmetry here :( Oh crap fixed

Your easy diffs never cease to amaze me :(

Normal
01:41:615 (1,3) - Since you used a whistle on (5), I think it would be better to whistle (1,3) tooAdded on (1) but not on (3)

Hard
:cry: Couldn't find anything

Your maps are always <3 to me.
Regou
:)
Tony
//suggestions

[Easy]
01:56:615 (1,2) - aw. my eyes

[Normal]
00:59:365 (7) - looks really ugly. try this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/90939

[Hard]
try AR +1

:o
RobotoRaccoon
8-)
Topic Starter
Xgor

Tonoicutzu wrote:

//suggestions

[Easy]
01:56:615 (1,2) - aw. my eyesWhat?

[Normal]
00:59:365 (7) - looks really ugly. try this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/90939 Changed it a bit but your's wasn't centred so my new one is a bit prettier

[Hard]
try AR +1No I like it with 6 AR

:o
Millasuff
Star!!! 8-)

I love it!
Giorgos
I think you should give kudosu to Blue Dragon and Tonoicutzu,since you changed some of their suggestions)
oh,and star btw
Topic Starter
Xgor
Bleh if you are so stubborn about giving kd to every tiny change.
I gave kd to BD but not Tonoicutzu. I barely did what he said and the mod was very undetailed and I got confused at one thing and that not a good sign.

Edit: Also please, everybody that star something, read this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16839 (OP and Remmy's post) It all looks like all you that just post star~ or I like it just posted it because I'm a MAT and that's a terrible excuse for bland star post.
Giorgos
I am not stubborn,I say it because you FIXED their mods,no matter what you fixed,but you fixed it. I remember how people gave me kudosu because they fixed only one circle - and that's fair,because I spent my time for modding this map and because they fixed one of these things that I said.
And what about stars - I always give stars for maps,because it's not hard for me to do it. And the rest of people who don't give stars because of their pride and principles just disrespect other people.
It's not a right place for this conversation,so let's stop this. I just told you what I think about it.
Saten
General
Not really necessary, but you can delete the .osb

Easy
02:18:115 (2) - 1 grid down

Normal
02:01:615 (4,5,6) - symmetric mode on 02:11:365 (6) - last slider point, 1 grid up~
02:46:365 (2) - Stack with the following (2)?

Hard
00:18:115 (6) - align with (2)
00:18:365 (7,8,9) - fix spacing if you changed what I said above
00:41:365 (3) - 1 grid left
00:42:365 (7) - ^
00:42:615 (8,9,10,11) - 2 grids left
00:51:115 (7) - move this 1 up and 1 left
00:57:615 (4) - 1 grid down
01:37:115 (2) - custom stack?
01:38:115 (5) - 1 grid up
01:40:115 (10) - custom stack?
01:53:115 (2) - ^
01:54:865 (6) - ^
02:19:365 (3) - 02:19:365 (3) - 1 up and 1 right
02:20:115 (5) - custom stack? Yeah, I think you're doing it on purpose~
02:26:990 (2) - stack properly
02:27:365 (3,4) - ^
02:28:115 (5) - ^
02:34:990 (2) - ^
02:35:365 (3) - ^
02:35:740 (4) - ^
02:36:115 (5) - ^
02:38:615 (1,2,3) - :)
03:28:115 (2) - stack properly

Nice map btw

Jag tänker på dig~~ ♪
Topic Starter
Xgor

Saten-san wrote:

General
Not really necessary, but you can delete the .osb viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38547 ....

Easy
02:18:115 (2) - 1 grid downI did one grid down Level 4, I guess you ment level 3 but 4 looks more pretty :P

Normal
02:01:615 (4,5,6) - symmetric mode on The point with that pattern isn't that is should be centered to the grid, I did make (5) symmetric though
02:11:365 (6) - last slider point, 1 grid up~I don't see how that helps, I did make it symmetric though
02:46:365 (2) - Stack with the following (2)?No, That wasn't the intention.

Hard
00:18:115 (6) - align with (2)Oh god how did I make that mistake... I did remap that pattern though so it didn't matter much now
00:18:365 (7,8,9) - fix spacing if you changed what I said aboveSame thing as above with the remapping part.
00:41:365 (3) - 1 grid leftYeah... I guess it looks better
00:42:365 (7) - ^
00:42:615 (8,9,10,11) - 2 grids leftNo, it looks better right now.
00:51:115 (7) - move this 1 up and 1 leftMmm sure, done
00:57:615 (4) - 1 grid downOk
01:37:115 (2) - custom stack?Yess, I like my custom stack.
01:38:115 (5) - 1 grid upWoops fixed.
01:40:115 (10) - custom stack?Yes.
01:53:115 (2) - ^
01:54:865 (6) - ^
02:19:365 (3) - 02:19:365 (3) - 1 up and 1 rightDid it my style
02:20:115 (5) - custom stack? Yeah, I think you're doing it on purpose~Yup 8-)
02:26:990 (2) - stack properlyI like my segment sliders D:
02:27:365 (3,4) - ^
02:28:115 (5) - ^
02:34:990 (2) - ^
02:35:365 (3) - ^
02:35:740 (4) - ^
02:36:115 (5) - ^
02:38:615 (1,2,3) - :)
03:28:115 (2) - stack properlyIt's stacked properly :<

Nice map btw

Jag tänker på dig~~ ♪
Saten
I meant that it's not really necessary to remove it (and yes I saw that post already :P)

when I say anything about grids, it's the grid level that is currently on (I might've accidentally switched somehow~)

Oh I forgot to mention: Use distance spacing 0,0x & grid snapping off (that's why I said "stack properly")

Sorry for being so picky~
Teras

Giorgos wrote:

I am not stubborn,I say it because you FIXED their mods,no matter what you fixed,but you fixed it. I remember how people gave me kudosu because they fixed only one circle - and that's fair,because I spent my time for modding this map and because they fixed one of these things that I said.
And what about stars - I always give stars for maps,because it's not hard for me to do it. And the rest of people who don't give stars because of their pride and principles just disrespect other people.
It's not a right place for this conversation,so let's stop this. I just told you what I think about it.
KD should be given if you actually do a change that the modder suggest. Not if they don't do a single thing of it.

Also, star
Kollar igenom detta så snart jag har tid ^~
Komeiji Yuki
:3
Kurai
I promised you a mod yesterday in #modreqs, here it is~

General
  1. The breaks in your map are short. As you use the letterbox during breaks, It is kinda ugly to have a letterbox which appears and disappears in less than 3 seconds :/ Disabling the letterbox would be a good idea.
Easy
  1. AR1 is not enough ! It makes the objects appear too slowly, it is boring, AR2 or AR3 would be better
  2. 02:40:615 (1) - This kind of slider are not a good idea in easy difficulties because they are hard to read for new players. Consider changing it.
Normal
  1. 01:46:365 (5) - This slider should follow the vocals because the others objects of the pattern follow the vocals. So, reduce it by 1/2 ?
  2. 02:41:615 (3) - There is nothing in the music which justify this 1/4, extand it by 1/4 would be more appropriate.
  3. 02:46:615 (1) - This slider seems a bit early due to the vocals which start 1/4 later. I think you have to change this pattern, maybe to something like this ? :
  4. 03:24:615 (1,2,3,1,2) - Why have you stop to add clap here, that breaks the rhythm.
That's all, good luck to rank it with these sliderspeeds xD
Topic Starter
Xgor

KuraiPettan wrote:

I promised you a mod yesterday in #modreqs, here it is~

General
  1. The breaks in your map are short. As you use the letterbox during breaks, It is kinda ugly to have a letterbox which appears and disappears in less than 3 seconds :/ Disabling the letterbox would be a good idea.Good idea, done.
Easy
  1. AR1 is not enough ! It makes the objects appear too slowly, it is boring, AR2 or AR3 would be betterWell I guess AR 2 fit's better, especially the intensive parts
  2. 02:40:615 (1) - This kind of slider are not a good idea in easy difficulties because they are hard to read for new players. Consider changing it.
Normal
  1. 01:46:365 (5) - This slider should follow the vocals because the others objects of the pattern follow the vocals. So, reduce it by 1/2 ?I use slider tick to follow the vocals 1/2 before I end and there is vocals also when I stop
  2. 02:41:615 (3) - There is nothing in the music which justify this 1/4, extand it by 1/4 would be more appropriate.Umm the main guitar is undoubtedly enough to justify the 1/4 usage here.
  3. 02:46:615 (1) - This slider seems a bit early due to the vocals which start 1/4 later. I think you have to change this pattern, maybe to something like this ? :The whole thing with that is to be like how it was before the chorus and 01:26:615 (1,2,3), I think it would be weird if I changed it into something else.
  4. 03:24:615 (1,2,3,1,2) - Why have you stop to add clap here, that breaks the rhythm.Woops my mistake
That's all, good luck to rank it with these sliderspeeds xD
Rukario
General:
- I really don't like these short breaks tbh. I expected some mapping to the rhythm.
- Now please tell me how a soccer field is related to this song. I'm dying to know.
- Slidertick Ra- *shot* okay I know you already denied this several times, so I won't nag further.^^
- Hmmmm, resnap your timing sections : P

Easy:

01:17:615 (1) - Maybe remove this new combo?

Normal:

02:17:615 (3,4) - Why make (4) suddenly so differently spaced?

Hard:
This could really need an AR bump. +1 or even +2 maybe.

Solid mapset I guess. Might be a bit boring, but maybe that's just because I'm not that big of a fan of the song.

2 Month later EDIT: If you revive it I can actually bubble it you silly person that asks me to recheck it lol
Topic Starter
Xgor
Revired and fixed some stuff Rukario posted.

Hopefully it's all ready now
Rukario
So now after quite a long time of waiting (mostly due to my laptop dying) this is bubbled.
Krisom
Suprise suprise! Second BAT mod!

General.-
·These small breaks feel so un-natural :<
·You may have refused it on every mod, but I'd like to know the reason of why did you map with tickrate 1 and not tickrate 2. Because, on Normal and Hard you have some sliders that are 3/4 long and the rhythms around those are based on that, but those rhythms feel a tad un-natural on the first play and as you change sliderspeed a lot during the map, they can be read as 1/1 sliders. I'd let is slide on Easy because tickrate 2 would feel just too much for what you mapped, but it feels awkward on Normal and Hard
·Beep! Kiai Times (and all timing sections...) are unsnapped! Please re-snap those timing sections that are directly related to kiai time start and end.
·Beep!Offset feels off. It should be around 600 ~ 605 (confirmed with andrea).
·The rest seems ok
log
·MP3 is ok
·BG Image is ok
·Preview time is the same (62575) on all diffs
·Tags are the same on all diffs and they dont seem to miss anything
·Stack leniency is rankeable on all diffs
·Storyboard options (countdown, letterboxing) are the same on all diffs
·All offsets and BPMs are the same through the difficulties

Easy.-
·Re-snapping all notes asks for save changes, if you decide to change anything re-snap and save please, just to be sure.
It's ok

Normal.-
·Re-snapping all notes asks for save changes, if you decide to change anything re-snap and save please, just to be sure.
It's ok

Hard.-
It's ok.

This song makes me feel uneasy D:, kudos for sweden song that's not caramelldansen though :P
Topic Starter
Xgor
Ok, after thinking on it, I decided that it's probably best to change it to tick rate 2 on Hard and Normal, No point being stubborn about that thing. (Even if I still like how it sounds much more on the verses with tick rate 1)
Also fixed Kiai times and Offset.
Rukario
Did a thorough recheck, fixed a bunch of unsnapped sliderends, but everything should be fine now.
Re-bubbled.
Krisom
Jag tänker på dig
Jag tänker på dig
Jag tänker på dig ibland

Congratulations~! (ranked after a timing section adjustement)
Topic Starter
Xgor
:D

Note that I'm really really unsure if this should be classed as Rock, techno, pop, or other. Wikipedia calls this Synthrock, but it has a kind of pop feel about it.
Mismagius
Finally! :)
gyt
Gratz!

Lastfm says that it's more rock then pop. But techno? :o
Also they call themselves a rock band:
Kent.nu - Officiell hemsida för Sveriges största rockband
NeoRainier
Maybe alternative rock? But really alternative...still it's nice to hear ;)

SPOILER
PS: Enjoyed also playing them
IkkiMinami
Gratz!

Lastfm says that it's more rock then pop. But techno?
Also they call themselves a rock band:
Mismagius
What happens when you have a song which is not Japanese, English, Instrumental or Spanish?

spread goes boom
Charles445
Great beat, well placed notes. Amount of breaks really bothers me though.

Blue Dragon wrote:

What happens when you have a song which is not Japanese, English, Instrumental or Spanish?

spread goes boom
You're turning into the opposite of Tenshi-nyan :o