forum

DJMax Technika 3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite

Aaaaaaaand, it's Been Released in Korea!!

Another year, another DJMax Release. Personally I'd have preferred a DJMax TRilogy 2 over another Technika (Since T2 was released a little over a year ago) but beggars can't be choosers.

DJMax Technika 3 is a music arcade game published and developed by Pentavision in South Korea, and is a sequel to the earlier 2 DJMax Technika arcade games.

It started with this 47 second clip about a month ago, teasing fans that there will be a new challenge.

From there, a lot of wild theories surfaced that this was hinting at a new PSP game, since the colour effects displayed on the Central Triangle were Styled in the shaped of Circles, Triangles, Squares and Arrows (The arrows didn't really mesh with that, but still (Technika has also been announced as a Vita Release, so I'm all happy there))

Two weeks later, Pentavision officially announced the upcoming DJMax Technika 3 : Crew Challenge. From there, Details have been scarce, however a Short Video Preview of 10 New Songs have been announced. These songs are listed below, and can be viewed from the youtube link posted below.

Missing You? (Can't read Korean, but the lyrics are definitely Missing You) - STi
Now a NEW Day - Sui.Jay
Angel - Lauren Newfield & Ravenant
Bamboo on Babmboo - Sampling Masters MEGA
Give Me 5 - NDLee
SigNalize - Paul Bazooka
Dark Prism - Tsukasa
Black Swan - TAK
Xeus - XeoN
AD2222 - CROOVE

EDIT: Even more recently, a short Video Clip featuring the new interface and features.

Here's the first released Gameplay Clip for Technika 3.

And the Song Previews

So yeah. It will be interesting to see what they implement to make it awesome. There are some new and returning artists, Tsukasa being one of the artists I'll be watching out for in the near future. Have at it, peeps.

Cropping? What Cropping
blissfulyoshi
I was sad that there was no gameplay footage in the preview. Oh well, I like the songs they showed in the preview, so I hope my arcade will get it soon after release. I just hope that I don't have to buy a new card.... (didn't use my T2 card much)
ampzz
Sounds delicious, does it come in a large?
Zerostarry
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Even though I never played Technika in my life ;____; orz But I still am waiting for new music~
Gabi
i wish this would come out for the iphone/ipad
Pokebis

Gabi wrote:

i wish this would come out for the iphone/ipad
Technika is confirmed for the Playstation Vita.
Wizard Of Orz
so beautiful ;w;
ampzz
In before broken screens due to rage at slipping up on this.

- Edit -
In reference to below, an image tag is broken.
Pizzicato
The new beginner notes look stupid.

Some pics inside
SPOILER

[img]http://promo.platinumcrew.co.kr/technika2/images/event/t3_screen_shot_3.jpg[/img

]
Xiao_old
The notes are ugly as fuck. I want my Mirror Ball. orz

Not too fond of the interface, but 6 pages per stage looks pretty fucking sweet. Not looking forward to the boss songs considering how retarded Cypher Gate and D2 were.

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Personally I'd have preferred a DJMax TRilogy 2
A trilogy consisting of what, P3, T1 and T2 songs?
Pizzicato
i just wish that they port T2 skins to T3
Haseo_old
Copter-kun
'Missing you' title is wrong. 유령 or translated to 'Ghost'
No seriously.
NoHitter
Man what a waste of my T2 card D:
Now I gotta buy a T3 card.
DJNightmare

Xiao wrote:

The notes are ugly as fuck. I want my Mirror Ball. orz

Not too fond of the interface, but 6 pages per stage looks pretty fucking sweet. Not looking forward to the boss songs considering how retarded Cypher Gate and D2 were.

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Personally I'd have preferred a DJMax TRilogy 2
A trilogy consisting of what, P3, T1 and T2 songs?
DUH, people will be spending more money on it =P But maybe they should make it DJMax Trilogy Season 2
Maybe the use of the code "if you havent lost it" can unlock the use for DJMax Trilogy Season 2 and Internet Ranking
And the code must be assigned to the usb itself maybe...
THEY BETTER COME UP WITH SOMETHING NICE FOR PC...
Xiao_old

DJNightmare wrote:

DUH, people will be spending more money on it =P
I'm pretty sure I've spent WAY more money playing Technika than I did on my copy of Trilogy. Just sayin'.
DeeN

song list as u see

i want to say that the pentavision producers start to write songs not REMIX songs now
welcomeback Croove do more hardbeat dont be lazy again
good job PAUL u r the Pentavision's furture
MEGA MEGA MEGA wwwww
still awaiting M2U :(
Drakari_old
I doubt it will matter to me since I don't visit arcades often, and haven't seen any of the past technikas when I do. Would love a release for PC, but I plan on getting a Vita so I'll finally be able to try something DJMax at least.
TKiller
I wonder if M2U is still making any music at all. m2ustudio.com looks down and that's the only clue I could have.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Updating with Gameplay Video
Wizard Of Orz

so good omg
Xiao_old
still waiting on my copy of Platinum Blue

zzzz
Hakeru
/me got xeus card

oTL

i want "now a new day" card ;_;
Xiao_old
I got Black Swan, but I wanted Xeus. Come here so we can trade. ):
Wizard Of Orz
omg black swannnnn
lepidopodus
Now DJMax Technika 3 is available for some of arcade centers in Korea. Hmm, I guess I need to buy a new card?
Xiao_old
Black Swan HD looks fun~

Can't wait to see the new boss songs.