Breeze
字体我喜欢<3
谢谢

[General]
  1. Source不是Clannad? 为什么加到tag里去?看了视频大概知道了,同人mad么. 或许可以在tag里加个mad
[Normal]
  1. 02:18:930 (1) - 就这儿一个note感觉很怪啊,又没有对应音乐有独白什么的
[Collab]
  1. 00:15:806, 00:18:243, 00:29:493 spinner - 这2个spinner还真是短,虽然auto是可以转到2000是rankable的,不过我觉得这种温柔的歌不太适合用这种快速的spinner,节奏太紧了,只是建议一下
  2. 02:30:930 (1,3), 02:32:430 (1,3), 02:33:930 (1), 02:35:430, 02:35:805 (1) - 这几个地方用normal hitsound不加音效来对应音乐似乎感觉很不错, 我有加好绿线试过, 你可以直接用我加好的这听试试, 记得先保存自己的原文件lol
    Download: RSP - Sakura ~Anata ni Deaete Yokatta~ (Nymph_) [Collab].osu
nice map
star
Topic Starter
Nymph

Breeze wrote:

字体我喜欢<3
谢谢

[General]
  1. Source不是Clannad? 为什么加到tag里去?看了视频大概知道了,同人mad么. 或许可以在tag里加个mad
:? 好像没看到有把MAD放进TAG的= =...啊 发现一个..好吧 我加进去~

[Normal]
  1. 02:18:930 (1) - 就这儿一个note感觉很怪啊,又没有对应音乐有独白什么的
...因为为了防止breaktime过长..

[Collab]
  1. 00:15:806, 00:18:243, 00:29:493 spinner - 这2个spinner还真是短,虽然auto是可以转到2000是rankable的,不过我觉得这种温柔的歌不太适合用这种快速的spinner,节奏太紧了,只是建议一下 第二次这样的建议了呢 看看jojo怎么说 :P
  2. 02:30:930 (1,3), 02:32:430 (1,3), 02:33:930 (1), 02:35:430, 02:35:805 (1) - 这几个地方用normal hitsound不加音效来对应音乐似乎感觉很不错, 我有加好绿线试过, 你可以直接用我加好的这听试试, 记得先保存自己的原文件lol 确实听起来不错的.其实我原来也有考虑过推荐让3K在这里使用类似的加法,但是wcx下一个KIAI选择的依然是soft hitsound. 我个人觉得如果这里用hit normal来对应音乐的话.那接下来的片段似乎也需要用同样的加法来减少突然的变化感 而且这样的话 KIAI作为更高潮的PART 却反而使用散的HITNORMAL作为鼓 实在是不和谐(应该全NORMAL HITSOUND才对了..但是那样CLAP又不好办..). 所以即使这里下HITNORMAL是个好主意 为了整体性 我决定还是不改.谢谢 :P
    [attachment=0:65ab8]RSP - Sakura ~Anata ni Deaete Yokatta~ (Nymph_) [Collab].osu[/attachment:65ab8]
nice map
star
:P 谢了清风~
kanpakyin
As per you request:

[General]
  1. Hum,no source?
  2. About timing,I prefer this. Offset:893 Offset:89423.Please re-snap all note after fix.Btw,please check the mod first.
[Normal]
Issue/Unrankable stuff
(Something bad in gameplay or unrankable staff,you should take a look on it.)
  1. 02:27:930 (1) - Actually I'm not recommend this on Normal/Easy difficulty,The spacing are really bad during gameplay.Newbie might misunderstand it to 1/1 beat.
Beatmap design/Suggestion
(These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
  1. 00:29:400 (3) - IMO,you should add a new combo here to follow what pattern you used.
  2. 00:30:900 (1) - Why you stuffed a spinner here?The vocal is still singing.You still can keep it but please reduce the lengthof it.Stop this spinner at 00:32:400 - ans start mapping again at 00:33:150 - .
  3. 01:32:805 (4) - Probably add 2 more reverse on this slider?Just make it follow the music!However you need to adjust the spacing after fix.
  4. 02:35:430 (2) - Do you miss a clap here?It's really appropriate for a clap.
  5. 02:47:805 (4) - Same as 01:32:805.
[collab]
Issue/Unrankable stuff
  1. 00:15:806 (1) - This spinner are really awkward during gameplay,I would remove it and add a note at 00:16:087 - if I were you because the vocal was continued at 00:16:087 - again.
  2. 00:18:243 (1) - ^Same.
  3. 03:25:305 (x) - Remove this break please because it looks bad during gameplay and you don't need to add a break when the last part has heavier HP rape.
  1. 00:24:337 (2) - This slider is extremely ugly!!!Probably make it like this ?
  2. 00:28:650 (5) - I guess you were missing a clap here!Please add a clap here to consistent you hitsound pattern.
  3. 00:54:150 (1) - Sorry,I want to ask a question here,do you have any reason that you need to reduce the spacing here?If not,I highly not suggest this.I prefer stack on (2)- rather than this.Since reduced spacing here were extremely inappropriate.
  4. 01:02:025 (x) - probably add a note here to follow the vocal?However you need to adjust the spacing/arrangement after change.
  5. 02:01:680 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I assume you were make a star-shape here,right?However did you put it properly?It's look really ugly and give me a feeling like:This star were placed randomly.
  6. 02:41:430 (4) - Place a new combo here please because you placed a new combo at 02:41:805 (1) - and 02:42:180 (1) - ,so just place a new combo here to follow your combo setting.
  7. 03:14:430 (x) - Maybe move this spinner to 03:14:242 - ?Hum,just follow the music.
  8. 03:20:430 (x) - ^Same.
That's all!Good luck
Topic Starter
Nymph

kanpakyin wrote:

As per you request:

[General]
  1. Hum,no source? yeah I think so..
  2. About timing,I prefer this. Offset:893 Offset:89423.Please re-snap all note after fix.Btw,please check the mod first.

[Normal]
Issue/Unrankable stuff
  1. 02:27:930 (1) - Actually I'm not recommend this on Normal/Easy difficulty,The spacing are really bad during gameplay.Newbie might misunderstand it to 1/1 beat.
Ok then changed to another pattern.

1. 00:29:400 (3) - IMO,you should add a new combo here to follow what pattern you used. ok
  2. 00:30:900 (1) - Why you stuffed a spinner here?The vocal is still singing.You still can keep it but please reduce the lengthof it.Stop this spinner at 00:32:400 - ans start mapping again at 00:33:150 - . No but actually I am following the vocal of the first singer, so a spinner here I think it is ok.
  3. 01:32:805 (4) - Probably add 2 more reverse on this slider?Just make it follow the music!However you need to adjust the spacing after fix.yeah I prefer not, I think the rhythm is ok.
  4. 02:35:430 (2) - Do you miss a clap here?It's really appropriate for a clap. added.
  5. 02:47:805 (4) - Same as 01:32:805.

[collab]
Issue/Unrankable stuff
  1. 00:15:806 (1) - This spinner are really awkward during gameplay,I would remove it and add a note at 00:16:087 - if I were you because the vocal was continued at 00:16:087 - again.
  2. 00:18:243 (1) - ^Same. 噗 鬼畜MAPPER BAKAJO选择只弄掉其中一个 液
  3. 03:25:305 (x) - Remove this break please because it looks bad during gameplay and you don't need to add a break when the last part has heavier HP rape.
yeah ok..

1. 00:24:337 (2) - This slider is extremely ugly!!!Probably make it like this ?
  2. 00:28:650 (5) - I guess you were missing a clap here!Please add a clap here to consistent you hitsound pattern.
  3. 00:54:150 (1) - Sorry,I want to ask a question here,do you have any reason that you need to reduce the spacing here?If not,I highly not suggest this.I prefer stack on (2)- rather than this.Since reduced spacing here were extremely inappropriate.stack with 2, fixed.
  4. 01:02:025 (x) - probably add a note here to follow the vocal?However you need to adjust the spacing/arrangement after change.3k refused to add a note here, so keep it.
  5. 02:01:680 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I assume you were make a star-shape here,right?However did you put it properly?It's look really ugly and give me a feeling like:This star were placed randomly.
  6. 02:41:430 (4) - Place a new combo here please because you placed a new combo at 02:41:805 (1) - and 02:42:180 (1) - ,so just place a new combo here to follow your combo setting. fixed, new combo added.
  7. 03:14:430 (x) - Maybe move this spinner to 03:14:242 - ?Hum,just follow the music. fixed.
  8. 03:20:430 (x) - ^Same.
That's all!Good luck
:P 鬼畜MAPPERKPY
akrolsmir
Lol having both Kanon and Clannad in the tags confused me at first.

This map is hard to mod, in the sense that everything is really neatly made and there are few mistakes to be fixed. That said, I'll mostly be posting stylistic disagreements and suggestions.

[Normal]
00:06:893 (1,2) - These look a bit flat to me, try moving the middle node of (1) left 2 grids and copying for (2).
00:09:893 (1) - ^, given that it's supposed to wrap around the previous note. (the next slider is fine since the distance is farther)
00:24:893 (1,2,3,4) - This is a lovely lovely lovely pattern. (so is 01:48:923 (1,2,3,4))
00:29:393 (1) - Not new combo, since all the previous combos were 2 measures long, and keeping it that way would be consistent and fit here.
00:35:393 (1) - ^, though this one is more up to you.
00:57:893 (1,2) - Visually the space between their paths looks cramped, consider moving (2) down and to the left (and 3 as well)
01:19:643 (3) - Consider making this a curved slider, wrapping around (4).
01:33:923 (1,2) - Similar to 00:57:893 (1,2) though the spacing is a little better in this one

The difficulty was well-done and beautiful, my only criticism would be that some of the patterns and sliders felt too horizontally linear, though I guess that helps with readability and ease of play for beginners. All the same, my favorite patterns in here were the ones involving curved sliders- you used them very effectively.

[Collab]
00:10:643 (5) - Make this symmetric?
01:03:143 (4) - Consider raising this up about 15 pixels, since a straight line of (3,4,5) is boring.
01:33:923 (1,2,3,4,5) - The angle on the overall curve from (1,2,3,4) looks too flat, consider adjusting to something like this:
01:43:673 (3) - The ever-so-slight hard angle here discomforts me, consider moving the red node down a few grids? Also I don't see why 01:50:423 (7) was made a copy of this slider, it's somewhat unintuitive.
03:05:985 (6,7,8,9,10) - The large arc made by this pattern looks jarring right after the previous one. Make this some other kind of pattern, since a long path of notes was done right before this and right after. For instance, a pentagon/star could work here.
03:11:798 (1,2,3,4) - It's a good idea for a pattern but the apparent spacing looks uneven- by which I mean it'd look better if the start of each slider was equally spaced apart from the other starts.

This diff felt very fundamentally different- almost none of those "horizontally linear" patterns, instead opting to go every which way. It's very fun to play and feels more appropriate for a harder diff, so good job.

Overall, this felt like a very, very polished beatmap set, enjoyable and visually appealing. I don't know what else to say, really, so starred x2; get this ranked soon!
Topic Starter
Nymph

akrolsmir wrote:

Lol having both Kanon and Clannad in the tags confused me at first.

This map is hard to mod, in the sense that everything is really neatly made and there are few mistakes to be fixed. That said, I'll mostly be posting stylistic disagreements and suggestions.

[Normal]
00:06:893 (1,2) - These look a bit flat to me, try moving the middle node of (1) left 2 grids and copying for (2).
00:09:893 (1) - ^, given that it's supposed to wrap around the previous note. (the next slider is fine since the distance is farther)changed a little bit..
00:24:893 (1,2,3,4) - This is a lovely lovely lovely pattern. (so is 01:48:923 (1,2,3,4))
00:29:393 (1) - Not new combo, since all the previous combos were 2 measures long, and keeping it that way would be consistent and fit here. the next 2 notes are stacking, so I think a new combo is waring..
00:35:393 (1) - ^, though this one is more up to you. just think new combo may let new players see this stack more clearly.
00:57:893 (1,2) - Visually the space between their paths looks cramped, consider moving (2) down and to the left (and 3 as well) changed little bit.
01:19:643 (3) - Consider making this a curved slider, wrapping around (4). changed.
01:33:923 (1,2) - Similar to 00:57:893 (1,2) though the spacing is a little better in this one

The difficulty was well-done and beautiful, my only criticism would be that some of the patterns and sliders felt too horizontally linear, though I guess that helps with readability and ease of play for beginners. All the same, my favorite patterns in here were the ones involving curved sliders- you used them very effectively.

[Collab]
00:10:643 (5) - Make this symmetric? I think jojo is on purpose.
01:03:143 (4) - Consider raising this up about 15 pixels, since a straight line of (3,4,5) is boring. changed a little bit.
01:33:923 (1,2,3,4,5) - The angle on the overall curve from (1,2,3,4) looks too flat, consider adjusting to something like this:
let 5 down a little bit.
01:43:673 (3) - The ever-so-slight hard angle here discomforts me, consider moving the red node down a few grids? Also I don't see why 01:50:423 (7) was made a copy of this slider, it's somewhat unintuitive.I think wcx won't change this..
03:05:985 (6,7,8,9,10) - The large arc made by this pattern looks jarring right after the previous one. Make this some other kind of pattern, since a long path of notes was done right before this and right after. For instance, a pentagon/star could work here. I think it is not bad, keep it for now.
03:11:798 (1,2,3,4) - It's a good idea for a pattern but the apparent spacing looks uneven- by which I mean it'd look better if the start of each slider was equally spaced apart from the other starts. maybe but I just put these slider depends the feeling I feel, instead of equally spacing.

This diff felt very fundamentally different- almost none of those "horizontally linear" patterns, instead opting to go every which way. It's very fun to play and feels more appropriate for a harder diff, so good job.

Overall, this felt like a very, very polished beatmap set, enjoyable and visually appealing. I don't know what else to say, really, so starred x2; get this ranked soon!
Thanks for mod and stars :P
Kytoxid
Yo.

[General]

Your video is a .flv. An AVI is highly recommended due to performance issues with FLV files on lower-end machines.

Only two diffs is a bit ehh. You could always make a Hard and say the Collab is a mild Insane. It would make the map's spread a lot nicer, since the Normal is easier than average and the Hard/Collab is harder than average.

03:27:923 (1) - You could ease the volume down with a few more green lines, otherwise the spinner spinning sound and bonus sound is loud enough that it overtakes the music.

[Normal]

02:33:923 (1) - Silence this slidertick?
03:18:173 (1) - Could make this section like this: http://puu.sh/4M1j. No real beat here, so it's not any harder to catch a red tick note.

It's okay. Seemed a bit boring at some points, so you could consider using a few more interesting patterns. Then again, it's an easy Normal.

[Collab]

00:18:236 (1) - These two mini-spinners are pretty hard to nail; I'd recommend dropping OD to 5 just for these spinners, if you intend for this to be a Hard. Or you could replace these with sliders, I guess.
00:28:643 (5) - Untuck this slider from under 4, makes it a bit easier to read and looks better.
02:41:423 (1,1,1) - You don't really need 3 new combos here, I think it looks better with just 1.
03:16:860 (1,2,3,4) - This sudden reduction in spacing is pretty surprising, coming right after the spinner.

This map is pretty good overall, I think the two points in General are the most important to look at and consider.
kanpakyin

Kytoxid wrote:

[Collab]

00:18:236 (1) - These two mini-spinners are pretty hard to nail; I'd recommend dropping OD to 5 just for these spinners, if you intend for this to be a Hard. Or you could replace these with sliders, I guess.
Why you ignore my mod?

btw,阿哈哈哈哈哈
Topic Starter
Nymph

Kytoxid wrote:

Yo.

[General]

Your video is a .flv. An AVI is highly recommended due to performance issues with FLV files on lower-end machines. I am not sure about this, but the clear AVI file is almost 18M big, and that is why I used FLV instead....

Only two diffs is a bit ehh. You could always make a Hard and say the Collab is a mild Insane. It would make the map's spread a lot nicer, since the Normal is easier than average and the Hard/Collab is harder than average. yeah maybe but I really enjoy this kind of diff flow, so I think I won't add another diff. and If the OD on collab -1, it is a 4.5 star diff...

03:27:923 (1) - You could ease the volume down with a few more green lines, otherwise the spinner spinning sound and bonus sound is loud enough that it overtakes the music. pretty good idea~fixed.

[Normal]

02:33:923 (1) - Silence this slidertick? yeah ok~good idea
03:18:173 (1) - Could make this section like this: http://puu.sh/4M1j. No real beat here, so it's not any harder to catch a red tick note.I think mine is more comfortable, so don't want to change this.

It's okay. Seemed a bit boring at some points, so you could consider using a few more interesting patterns. Then again, it's an easy Normal.
Yeah you are right.
[Collab]

00:18:236 (1) - These two mini-spinners are pretty hard to nail; I'd recommend dropping OD to 5 just for these spinners, if you intend for this to be a Hard. Or you could replace these with sliders, I guess. fixed by jojo.
00:28:643 (5) - Untuck this slider from under 4, makes it a bit easier to read and looks better. jojo said this is on purpose :P
02:41:423 (1,1,1) - You don't really need 3 new combos here, I think it looks better with just 1. fixd.
03:16:860 (1,2,3,4) - This sudden reduction in spacing is pretty surprising, coming right after the spinner. It is Ok imo.

This map is pretty good overall, I think the two points in General are the most important to look at and consider.
Kytoxid
You can lower the bitrate on the .avi to make the filesize smaller (at the cost of some quality), so I'd say you really should do that, otherwise this map looks fine.
Topic Starter
Nymph

Kytoxid wrote:

You can lower the bitrate on the .avi to make the filesize smaller (at the cost of some quality), so I'd say you really should do that, otherwise this map looks fine.
Tried to make it AVI, and changed the bitrate.... Seems smaller and some quality.
Didn't know I can change the bitrate specially...
Ok now 8-)
Raging Bull
Now you add KKK1963 to tags because Kanon is in collab now =w= Sorry for bothering you.
Topic Starter
Nymph

Raging Bull wrote:

Now you add KKK1963 to tags because Kanon is in collab now =w= Sorry for bothering you.
T.T Sorryyyyyyyyyyy.... But I don't think so....Kanon changed his name before he do this collab with me.......
:P But still thanks~
Breeze
Video now looks fine
bubbled
my message it too short
still too short
Topic Starter
Nymph

Breeze wrote:

Video now looks fine
bubbled
my message it too short
still too short
Thanks 清风 :P
Alace
<Normal>
03:18:173 (1) - New combo here

<Collab>
01:30:548 (1) - New combo here

that's all, nice map
Raging Bull
You misspelled video.
PEOPLE WHO LOVE CLANNAD SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS VEDIO=v=
Should be Video. :3
Topic Starter
Nymph

Alace wrote:

<Normal>
03:18:173 (1) - New combo here

<Collab>
01:30:548 (1) - New combo here

that's all, nice map
FIXED thx :P

Raging Bull wrote:

You misspelled video.
PEOPLE WHO LOVE CLANNAD SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS VEDIO=v=
Should be Video. :3
Oh my mistake :P
Alace
loooooooooooooooooool
epic typo
anyway it looks good now
ranked
kanpakyin
循例來恭喜一下..

膜拜(趴 L-o_
Topic Starter
Nymph
thanks alace~ :P
fanzhen0019

KanaRin
:)
JoJo
我想发那张QQ截图呢(噗哈哈哈

Anyway, Omedetou ~ \:DDDDD/
Topic Starter
Nymph
鬼畜KPY~
反震老挂~
KANA SAMA~
BAKAJO~(你是魂淡
wcx19911123
卧槽
膜拜神mapper
hoLysoup
Congrats Nymph~!^^
KayeSara
神mapper 别吐槽我,我是真心膜拜来了
AFK的节操
xierbaliti
哦草 前天晚上还在KTV唱这歌._.
Topic Starter
Nymph

xierbaliti wrote:

哦草 前天晚上还在KTV唱这歌._.
...我去 你们KTV有这歌?
xierbaliti

Nymph_ wrote:

xierbaliti wrote:

哦草 前天晚上还在KTV唱这歌._.
...我去 你们KTV有这歌?
Kawayi Rika
我也膜拜来了~

축하함니다~
spboxer3
膜拜妮芙姆神Mapper
Chewin
Congratz, nice collab! :)
Topic Starter
Nymph
thx guys 8-)
Fabi
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this song makes me so melancholic.

Good map!~ ( つ´◡◡`)つ
DeathxShinigami
Nice map!
Topic Starter
Nymph
thanks thanks 8-)
Bad_Baka HT OwO
恭喜rank~ :)
narakucrimson
Ok, I must admit this map is better than your previous ones.

The only thing I'll scold you about is the spread. The difficulty jump between the two maps is big, really big, it's made as if there were no intermediate players... And believe me that there are.

Next time, don't be lazy and map some more difficulties D:

And btw, I forgot to mention that the new ranking criteria they're working in states that if you have a normal in your spread, you can only have a hard or an easy if you're gonna have just two difficulties. Never an insane.

Bye~
show more