Made by medi~
Topic Starter
whymeman
Alright, i'll add it in.
Sakura
[Timing]
I believe offset is a bit late, -6 ms should be enough. nvm my mistake

[Storyboard]
Why does Slow Down.png have so much unncessary transparency at top and bottom? its twice as much the non-transparent parts o.o

[Fighting]
Backfire tag is missing.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Timing]
I believe offset is a bit late, -6 ms should be enough.

[Storyboard]
Why does Slow Down.png have so much unncessary transparency at top and bottom? its twice as much the non-transparent parts o.o

[Fighting]
Backfire tag is missing.
Wow..... the funny thing is that I've been looking at the SB objects the whole time but didn't think about that. Well, i'll make sure those are fixed and recheck the timing.
Sakura
Alright then Bubbled~
Topic Starter
whymeman
Ah, thank you for checking into the map Sakura.

....and there goes the bubble...
Sakura
Really popping your own bubble to make changes should be treated the same as requesting your map unranked to make changes D:

Anyways Bubble Repair~

Already discussed on MSN together with jericho, so u know what to do

Edit: Fixed to popped bubble icon
Zelos
Let's go rank!
thwak
Yeah this map is pretty good. :)
Backfire
jericho2442
ok fixed it up to get rid of all taiko SB bugs, made it so taiko mode works properly and also shows the SB.

ive had to make the taiko map start at the same time as the other though, this is for bug fixing, sooo its upto backfire if it is kept or not i guess.

replace the SB folder, taiko BG and .osu with this http://puu.sh/3qNd
Zelos
@whymeman I have been in a wifi-less area for about 1 week now and it will continue to be that way for 10 more days.
So if there are any more mods regaurding my difficulty, please fix them if its logical.
Sorry for any inconveiences (or however you spell it) I may have caused you.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Zelos wrote:

@whymeman I have been in a wifi-less area for about 1 week now and it will continue to be that way for 10 more days.
So if there are any more mods regaurding my difficulty, please fix them if its logical.
Sorry for any inconveiences (or however you spell it) I may have caused you.
No worries and thanks for the notice.
Aleks719
Small mod post about strange (imo) things.

General
Your credits in SB works in intro (-7.739 ~ 0.190), but your diffs start from 00:21:335. I guess you can make this part of sb without "intro"
Remove Thumbs.db from SB folder since it useless.
Make audio lead-in 0 in Backfire's diff
Remove "Default" skin from Zelos' Sparring. Players dislike default style and another style in mapset looks ugly.
I guess your 2nd kiai must started from 01:45:916, because atm fountain follows nothing, also kiai time is not similar for all diffs.
Normal-hitclap2 works ~20sec in mapset (to be honest, 20sec in one diff only). Is it really necessary? If yes, you could use them more often than now, because this clap fits the song.

Picture with Thumbs.db added :

Zelos

Aleks719 wrote:

Normal-hitclap2 works ~20sec in mapset (to be honest, 20sec in one diff only). Is it really necessary? If yes, you could use them more often than now, because this clap fits the song.
Umm this was just my choice to use this hitsound for just a brief period because I thought it called for it.
It didn't seem to fit any other parts of the song in my opinion.
And it's up to whymeman if he wants to use the sound for his own difficulties.
And in any case he would've done so if he wanted to.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Aleks719 wrote:

Small mod post about strange (imo) things.

General
Your credits in SB works in intro (-7.739 ~ 0.190), but your diffs start from 00:21:335. I guess you can make this part of sb without "intro" It seemed more proper that way and less unusual to me.
Remove Thumbs.db from SB folder since it useless. I don't see it? I still don't see it....?
Make audio lead-in 0 in Backfire's diff Fixed.
Remove "Default" skin from Zelos' Sparring. Players dislike default style and another style in mapset looks ugly. Fixed. Also, default skin is not ugly, just hard for some to use I guess....
I guess your 2nd kiai must started from 01:45:916, because atm fountain follows nothing, also kiai time is not similar for all diffs. I know that and there is a reason why I start the kiai before the speed up notes. You want to be able to see what you need to hit. Also, I won't stress about the slight differences in the kiai points since I still respect the guest mapper's style of how it is used which in this case I see is still reasonable.
Normal-hitclap2 works ~20sec in mapset (to be honest, 20sec in one diff only). Is it really necessary? If yes, you could use them more often than now, because this clap fits the song. I didn't mind Zelos using it for his diff, but it's up to him on where it feels like it fits.
Edit: Going to redo [Fighting] since looking at it now, it's a bit too cluttered.
Backfire
:c Whyme, we must get this ranked. Its for great justice :c </3 We were so close before </3
Topic Starter
whymeman
Well, I finally finished remapping [Fighting] and updated the fail-background image to something better to look at.
Zelos
Since I did mod this before I made a guest and since a change was made to Fighting, I figured I might as well mod it!

Fighting:
00:29:264 (3) - grab the 2nd slider point and move it to the left 1 grid point and up 1 grid point? it makes the slider more even and you can see the end of it a bit more.
00:33:670 (5,8) - grab 2nd slider point of slider 5, and move it to the left 1 grid point and down 1 grid point. slider 8:grab the 2nd slider point and move it to the left 1 grid point and up 1 grid point. basically the same reasoning posted in the first mod.
00:40:057 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - the what appears to be a pentagon (I think its called a pentagon) would look better if you moved 6 to the left 1 grid point, slider 7 to the left 1 grid point, also note 3 to the left 1 grid point. in doing this you you fix the symmetricalness of the pentagon and also this fixes the triangle formed by the end of slider 7 with notes 8 and 9.
01:07:150 (1) - its a bit bothering that this isnt symmetrical but it looks like you might have done it for a reason. if not, fix this to be symmetrical?

You certainly have the most interesting but most fun playing sliders ive seen :)
another star!
Topic Starter
whymeman

Zelos wrote:

Since I did mod this before I made a guest and since a change was made to Fighting, I figured I might as well mod it!

Fighting:
00:29:264 (3) - grab the 2nd slider point and move it to the left 1 grid point and up 1 grid point? it makes the slider more even and you can see the end of it a bit more.
00:33:670 (5,8) - grab 2nd slider point of slider 5, and move it to the left 1 grid point and down 1 grid point. slider 8:grab the 2nd slider point and move it to the left 1 grid point and up 1 grid point. basically the same reasoning posted in the first mod.
00:40:057 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - the what appears to be a pentagon (I think its called a pentagon) would look better if you moved 6 to the left 1 grid point, slider 7 to the left 1 grid point, also note 3 to the left 1 grid point. in doing this you you fix the symmetricalness of the pentagon and also this fixes the triangle formed by the end of slider 7 with notes 8 and 9.
01:07:150 (1) - its a bit bothering that this isnt symmetrical but it looks like you might have done it for a reason. if not, fix this to be symmetrical?

You certainly have the most interesting but most fun playing sliders ive seen :)
another star!
I know the shapes seem odd, but I went with this method for a reason. Still, I ended up doing some changes after looking around the map at those ares so thanks for checking back on it.
Backfire
Whyme, this is gonna be in pending forever like coward killing time, isnt it? ;-;
ztrot
Nope. It is gonna be taken care of soon :D, aww yeah suggested changing the stacking lvls to make the map look a bit neater and presto.
Zelos
YUS A BUBBLEZ!
Now we await the ranking of this fast paced map ^_^
James2250
-It is kind of odd to start the kiai during a break at 02:19:397. It would fit more at 02:21:159 with the pulse and where the music picks up in my opinion. Same for the kiai at 01:44:154 (I know it has been mentioned before...but still)
-Drag the start of the first break to 00:42:480 to fit slightly more?

Training:
01:56:489 (1) - no clap on the end of this to follow your previous pattern?
02:31:732 (1) - add clap to the end? (also the slider shape could be improved)

Zelos' Sparring:
03:31:643 - make sure this timing section is before the end of the spinner if you meant it to be there

Fighting:
03:25:696 (3,4) - seperate these so people with snaking sliders turned off can still easily see which is the note and which is the slider (not too important)

Ass Kicking:
01:07:811 (3,4,5,6,7) - mehhhhh..... definitely pushing it. Maybe make them a little closer just so people don't kill you? :P (Same for the rest of them like this)

Looks good overall, the main things worrying me at the moment are the kiai and the spread out streams on Insane. If you don't want the kiai to be too distracting at those places you could always edit the star2 more.
Anyway call me back after those minor fixes and I should be able to finally rank this~
Topic Starter
whymeman

James2250 wrote:

-It is kind of odd to start the kiai during a break at 02:19:397. It would fit more at 02:21:159 with the pulse and where the music picks up in my opinion. Same for the kiai at 01:44:154 (I know it has been mentioned before...but still)
-Drag the start of the first break to 00:42:480 to fit slightly more?

Training:
01:56:489 (1) - no clap on the end of this to follow your previous pattern? It's tough trying to find the right patterns to mix things up with, but I could do with that fix.
02:31:732 (1) - add clap to the end? (also the slider shape could be improved) Hmm.... done.

Zelos' Sparring:
03:31:643 - make sure this timing section is before the end of the spinner if you meant it to be there

Fighting:
03:25:696 (3,4) - seperate these so people with snaking sliders turned off can still easily see which is the note and which is the slider (not too important) I do take playability seriously so i'll fix that.

Ass Kicking:
01:07:811 (3,4,5,6,7) - mehhhhh..... definitely pushing it. Maybe make them a little closer just so people don't kill you? :P (Same for the rest of them like this) I'll have to keep this one. The actual spacing I used is to simulate the 2x BPM change in spacing (with the calculations of the speed increase set to an odd multiple + an odd distance snap rate to make it work like a not so brutal speed since these sections on this difficulty is not actually in double speed since if I did use that, the spacing would be stupidly far apart compared to what is there now. I've also did heavy testing to make sure it is passable, but not easy either.

Looks good overall, the main things worrying me at the moment are the kiai and the spread out streams on Insane. If you don't want the kiai to be too distracting at those places you could always edit the star2 more. I normally set the kiai like this on this mapping style.
Thanks for checking into the map.
James2250
Ok I talked about it with Sakura as well and the kiai can stay that way, seeing as it goes with the speed up storyboarded parts and whyme says it's his style of doing things :P

Also went over those spread out streams....they can stay if they really have to, but get ready for a bunch of troll votes over them....
Play Ass Kicking at your own risk

Everything else looks good now so
Ranked~
Sander-Don
Grats
HeatKai
SMACK MAH BITCH UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:roll:
Backfire
Lol, insane is kicking everyones ass, as I expected. That shit was hard as hell ;3; Anyway, yay for rank.
Crimmi
Nice job, whymebro! :)
Waryas
I know the music is repetitive but try to come up with more original pattern next time.
Gratz anyway
Backfire

JesusYamato wrote:

I know the music is repetitive but try to come up with more original pattern next time.
Gratz anyway
That was the biggest problem for me, and most likely wmm.
I blame his song choice.
Its still a really fun map though, unless you play insane which is just...ridiculous.
Ekoro
Gratz' for rank ~ :3
Cyclohexane

Backfire wrote:

JesusYamato wrote:

Gratz anyway
I blame his song choice.
Go away, The Prodigy is always an awesome song choice. :<
Backfire

Mr Color wrote:

Go away, The Prodigy is always an awesome song choice. :<
No! You misunderstand what I'm saying

The song is not very good for mapping.

Smack my bitch up is a god damn masterpiece, but its repetitive and difficult to transition into a fun rhythm experience.
Zelos
Awwww yeahyuh.
EBAWER123
Such a bad map... And someone actually dared to rank it... Why such maps are getting ranked and a lot of maps which are much better, more interesting and more fun to play are not even being approved or look at? The only good thing here are SB and music, and as a BAT you should have some kind of dignity, self-respect and knowledge of mapping, don't you? Than why would you make such a map?
Firo Prochainezo

Backfire wrote:

Smack my bitch up is a god damn masterpiece, but its repetitive and difficult to transition into a fun rhythm experience.
Challenge accepted.
show more