You won't be able to edit articles soon so make sure to learn how to use GitHub.
Go to the new home of the osu!wiki
This page is a mess and renders completely wrong in chrome and other webkit-based browsers. The layout is two columns, yet it is not using a single table with two columns; it is using some bastardisation or two separate tables. The current layout is too messy for me to attempt fixing, but it does need to be fixed.
- (The line is for separating my answer from peppy's since he didn't signed his edit)
- This old revision of the main page was fine before the push from User:RaikireHiuduo. Still needs a lot of fixing but currently the main page looks that was held together with duct tape and string.
- P.S. In Firefox looks fine. --Repflez 01:12, 21 May 2012 (WST)
- Sorry for the inconvenience caused. My solution is in Sandbox-1 but I don't think it make any difference aside from trimming down the page bytes by deleting the coding and the 50:50 view. Dissect the page as you wish. --RaikireHiuduo 23:54, 23 May 2012 (WST)
- EDIT: Main Page is reverted back to Sandbox-6. On different note, should I suggest private messaging in osu! profiles instead?
- EDIT2: (1 minute Paint cropping work image) How it looks like in my computer when Sync edit was active. I think it was the computer size problem but eh, anything possible. (I am using Firefox 12.0)
Do i need to translate templates in my language or not? --marcostudios 01:30, 22 October 2012 (WST)
- Is not required to do so but if you do it, please use a subpage of the template like Template:Stub/DE for the German translation of Template:Stub. — Repflez [T] [C] 03:26, 22 October 2012 (WST)
I protected the page to avoid the possible vandalism on it. If someone needs something added here, please ask in this section. Sandbox-6 is your friend here so do your edits there and ask here to add them to the page. — Repflez [T] [C] 16:23, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
- Check the current revision of Sandbox-6 please. Also, should the "General Description" be updated? (FAQ had been superseded by osu!wiki) --RaikireHiuduo (talk) 15:21, 3 May 2013 (UTC)
move before translate?
I wanna MOVE the content in English to the Chinese pages before anyone wanted to translate. Is that a good thing or is that ... horrifying for a wiki? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 670839245 (talk • contribs)
- I don't understand what are you trying to say but is better to copy the pages on a new place before translating than moving the pages themselves. I think there's a ToDo template or something. If not, then hack yourself a box with Template:Box and add it at top of the article in progress. — A Repflez [T] [C] 04:08, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
Shouldn't that be deleted? I mean, the link http://osu.ppy.sh/p/FAQ now redirects to a wiki page, so it doesn't have sense now to have that link. — Preceding unsigned comment added by TheHowl (talk • contribs)
- You're right. I didn't knew that peppy redirected the page to the wiki until now. — M Repflez [T] [C] 04:50, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
How do you make your bpm under 15
How do you make your bpm under 15?