You won't be able to edit articles soon so make sure to learn how to use GitHub.
Go to the new home of the osu!wiki
can someone make a beatmap for 4645 by RADWIMPS?
it really is one of my favorite songs so can someone please make a beatmap for it?
- The Wiki is not for requesting beatmaps. If you really want a map of that song, try your hand at making it. — A Repflez [T] [C] 15:55, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know where to edit it so I guess I should just say it here.
- The language 'Tagalog' was misspelled on the Other Languages (currently 'Tatalog'). -- Nathanael (talk) 18:58, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
how do i disable my right click
i use mouse and a keyboard but i hate when i accidently click my right click and miss my combo, i want to disable my right click but i dont know how
- Why don't you just disable the mouse buttons by pressing F10? — Nathanael (talk) 15:29, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
i already downloaded a few beatmap but all of them couldn't be read by osu. what should i do about it?
- Re-download it again. If it still persists, make a post at Technical Support with specification of issue and screenshots. Maybe you did not complete the download properly? --RaikireHiuduo (talk) 14:00, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
I have reasently change a mechanic keyboard and for some reason it does not allow me to press all 7 keys at the same time. I do not have the same issue with my Laptop but for some reason, my mechanic keyboard does not allow me to do it. I have tried to change the keys as i usually use "sdf jkl;' for my 7 keys. I have tried different combinations but still it does't work. Please, I need help!!
My question is how can I fix this problem?
By Lomlas [Solo] - 03:13:49 (UTC)
How can i turn off ripples for whenever i hit a hit circle or slider? it messes me up sometimes and i would see others with the same skin and theres no ripple thing, Is it possible to turn that off?
- You can turn off the Ripple effect by going to Options, and scroll to Input, on the mouse section click "Cursor ripples" --OtakuPhoenix (talk) 09:34, 17 May 2016 (UTC)
Move this FAQ and replace it with a better one
I would have done this myself, but then I noted that I might make a mistake, in the first place... so here goes!
According to Beatmap Editor/Menu, it was stated that the "View FAQ..." button, in the menu, in the editor, was irreverent for the FAQs for editing/making beatmaps. Considering that the menu button was located in the Editor, this deemed pointless. Instead it was the FAQs of osu!game and how to play the game, etc. Instead of being answers for new map makers. Please let me know if this was reasonable enough to move this page, so I could attempt to fix a new one!
- No reason to move (the FAQ, I dunno if peppy will ever fix that simple linking issue to Beatmapping). The legacy link was actually a redirect to the superseded original FAQ (replaced completely by osu!wiki circa Jan 2013) in osu! webpage, which opens the Beatmapping section automatically. To prevent players going to the obsolete original FAQ, the legacy link was modified to go to http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/FAQ page at all cost.
- P.S. This page is a spiritual successor of the original FAQ. I prefer to retain the old style as it appeared in the original FAQ. This is roughly how original FAQ's FAQ looks like
- P.P.S. It's entirely possible to make a navigation box but it might defeats the purpose if you need the player to click on it. --RaikireHiuduo (talk) 05:57, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
I was planing to buy a tablet for osu. dose a Wacom Intuos Draw Graphic for with osu?
Score submission failed... Help?
Ive been stuck at a certain rank for a really long time now (about a month) and on the side of my screen it says score submission failed. i don't have bad connection because my ping never gets higher than 70 ping, Is there a way to fix this? the problem started after i finished my first 4 star song and now i can do 5 star ones.