|| This article is a stub. You can help the osu!wiki by expanding it.
The Storyboard Editor is a section of the in-game Beatmap Editor, under the Design tab, which enables easy Storyboarding, and is usually a good introduction to the concept before the more advanced Storyboard Scripting.
- Display of current cursor coordinates and timestamp (in milliseconds).
- Display of current SB Load of all visible layers.
- Toggleable layers (background, failing, passing, foreground, and Hit Objects).
- Main Transformation effects (keyframe-based):
- Additional effects (hover over left bar):
- Vector Scale
- Horizontal/Vertical Flip
- "Tweening" (whether or not the object should interpolate between endpoints - default to on)
- Whether the action should accelerate/decellerate instead of interpolating constantly
- What point on the object the rotation/scale/etc. should occur on: Top-Left corner, or Centre of image
- Difficulty specific toggle
- Ability to add background and set background color.
- No sound effect support, this is not a big problem as sound effects can distract players, especially if they are near hitobjects. Use of sound effects should be done by advanced mappers only and with the guidance of a BAT.
- No loop or trigger support.
- No color or Move-X/Move-Y commands.