It is time again for this year's official osu!mania 4K World Cup. As in every year, the rules have been adjusted from the previous MWC 4K, so please read them carefully before registering for this tournament.
For more details, refer to the osu!mania 4K World Cup 2017 wiki article.
You can discuss this event in the official forum thread.
- Registration Phase: 10. - 23. July 2017
- Live Drawings: 7. August 2017 14:00 UTC+0
- Group Stage: 12. - 13. August 2017
- Round of 16: 19. - 20. August 2017
- Quarterfinals: 26. - 27. August 2017
- Semifinals: 2. - 3. September 2017
- Finals - Week 1: 9. - 10. September 2017
- Finals - Week 2: 16. - 17. September 2017
- We have adjusted the mappool structure and size. Every beatmap is now played under FreeMod condition. HardRock is no eligible mod anymore. Group Stage now has 12 beatmaps to pick from, Round of 16 and Quarterfinals have 13 beatmaps, Semifinals have 14 beatmaps and Finals have 15 beatmaps.
We plan to distribute exclusive and unique merchandise to all our podium winners in different tiers. The items are yet to be announced.
1st: $150 per team member, exclusive osu! pins and merchandise, profile badge, "osu!mania Champion" user title for one year
2nd: $80 per team member, exclusive osu! pins and merchandise, profile badge
3rd: $40 per team member, exclusive osu! pins and merchandise, profile badge
Click here to sign-up!
- Do not create teams in advance! Teams will be formed after registration phase concluded by country's team captains.
- Hand in your registration before 23. July 2017.
Note that you can only participate if you are of a osu!mania global ranking of #5000 or higher and did not violate the osu! community rules in the past 12 months.
If your registration successfully passed our evaluation, you will be put on the candidate list of your country. Whenever a captain for your country has been assigned, the list will be sent to them. This may take a while, so please be patient.
Remember that any registrations past the deadline will not be considered under any circumstances - so get your registrations done early to avoid any last-minute issues.