forum

Request Board [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
BlackSoul92
Hello there everyone,

I know this might be a bad idea or some may think "he just doesn't want to do a Beatmap himself" but everyone is good at something doesn't have time to do one himself so im suggesting that there should be a "Beatmap Request Board" . Some users post what they want to see as Beatmaps and others state if they want to do the map.

After the Beatmap is done the Post will be closed. This is just a suggestion and nothing vital for osu! but i think it might be a good thing....

with best regards

BlackSoul92
OzzyOzrock
There was one, but it was locked.
blissfulyoshi
As Ozzy said, a thread used to exist where you can do that, but no one took request from it. As a mapper, he/she wants to map the songs that he wants to share, and since mapping takes such a long time, most people don't bother taking request. As a result, the thread was useless and closed down

Your best bet for getting someone to map something for you is if you know the person well and they enjoy the song you want mapped.
James2250
Topic Starter
BlackSoul92
Oh thanks for the answers....well thats a pity =( I'll have to try and find someone who can map for me....I'm just horrible at it xD....