17,759 posts
Coming in the next public release is fully working TabletPC support. Previously there were problems with sensing the pen down/up events, but all is good now.

Thanks to flakmonkey for extensive testing and providing the video. I am so tempted to buy one now..
osu! Alumni
263 posts
holy motherfarking hell i want one of those O_O
Tempo Trainee
13 posts
and yes, this plays just as awesome as it looks. a second video is uploading right now.
Thanks again to peppy for making this possible!

EDIT: and here it is, sakuranbo http://youtube.com/watch?v=GzYY2Wu-ZFE
Beat Clicker
61 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Visit: jaywearsmittens.deviantart.com
Cymbal Sounder
32 posts
Wow, nice! O_O

A Tablet PC would be so nice. ;_;
17,759 posts
sanchny wrote:
What exactly was done? Just wondering if this is going to affect tablets that were already working.

Tablets, no, but tablet PCs that were experiencing difficulties recognising taps, yes. It will not affect you if you weren't having problems in the first place.
osu! Alumni
964 posts
Wow, that's pretty awesome. What's even more awesome, though, is the video of Portal - Still Alive. I wonder who made it? MUAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Yes, I'm a girl. STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!
--
I choose what I mod, so please don't PM requests. Especially not ranking requests. Also, If I rank a map and miss something, I apologize in advance if it gets unranked. I prefer letting people play as opposed by people whining about a beat being a grid level off. =P
17,759 posts
hitoshirenu wrote:
Wow, that's pretty awesome. What's even more awesome, though, is the video of Portal - Still Alive. I wonder who made it? MUAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Now everyone can see how you made easy harder than hard with stupidly spaced notes about halfway through! :D
osu! Alumni
964 posts
Hey now, those weren't stupidly placed! I did that intentionally! The only reason that makes it hard is because people tend not to have their mouse speed set high enough. >_>

I'M TAKING OVER THE WORLD WITH PORTAL! MUAHAHAHA!

*falls over*

Eck, erm, uhh, right. Time to plot more plotting of plans. *runs off*
Yes, I'm a girl. STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!
--
I choose what I mod, so please don't PM requests. Especially not ranking requests. Also, If I rank a map and miss something, I apologize in advance if it gets unranked. I prefer letting people play as opposed by people whining about a beat being a grid level off. =P
osu! Alumni
3,699 posts
I'm going to get a Tablet PC. Somehow. <_<
*Robs a bank, buys a Tablet PC with the money, sells the Tablet PC on eBay, puts the money on the bank, waits 10 years, then steals the interest*
...I STILL DON'T HAVE A TABLET PC!! :'(
Placeholder signature. Will probably replace this tomorrow.
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Hey there.
Is there anything going on about tablet PCs? I have two of them and they have different touchscreen. The first one has resistive (you can touch with anything, you cannot hover, touching equals pressing left mouse button) and the other one has capacitive touchscreen (works only with stylus, pressure sensitive, hovering or light touch basicly moves cursor). On the first one it works great, but on the second one, which actually is my main computer, it doesn't work properly. Playing the same track on both gives way too different results. I'm a beginner, but I'm doing fine up to 3 stars (it's my first day actually xD) on the first tablet pc, but I have problems with some 1.5 stars on the other one! Does anybody have such problem? I think the touchscreen on the second one is made in the same technology as the normal tablets, so it might be the same with them. Well, anybody?
osu! Alumni
1,852 posts
Whoa superdeadthread bump
Proud lover of Kiai Time <3
collapsed text
awp wrote:
mattyu is our video journalist/marketer/advertiser

Beatmaps:
Countdown (Ranked!)
Rirura Riruha (Ranked!)
Over the Distance (Ranked!)
PaPaPa Love (Ranked!l)
Hatake De Tsukamaete [Taiko | Collab] / +6 (Waiting for taiko listings)
Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire [matty's Taiko Oni] / + 0

Non-BSS:
Yuugao no Kimi [Taiko Oni]
osu! Alumni
3,132 posts
Uh...I think peppy implemented touchscreen compatibility for something like that...I mean, there were people spectating him while using it.

Though I don't know any specifics.
ImageImage
What's the importance of a speedrank? Does it matter to one that a map must get ranked? A map is remembered for its quality, not for how fast it goes in and out of Pending.
I love Beuchi-chan~
Reply 21 posts jump | 1, 2  next