forum

[Memorial] The Age of Michael Jackson

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This is a different kind of beatmap project. There will be an album of greatest hits we will attempt to map in completion, but anyone is allowed to add any other MJ song they want to map. It's not exactly a discography project because I doubt we can map every MJ song and I won't put every song up here on the list. If there's an MJ song you want to map, just respond with the name of the song and I'll add you to the list.

As for the Thriller collab, please respond if you have interest in participating. I'll see if I can include you.

I'm not sure how mappable these songs are, but we'll figure something out.

Jackson 5 songs are also allowed.

Album Project
HIStory disc 1

Billie Jean - RemmyX25 WIP
The Way You Make Me Feel - LeMoonwalker CLAIMED
Black Or White - LeMoonwalker RANKED
Rock With You - Doomsday CLAIMED
She's Out Of My Life
Bad - Loginer remap in progress.Loginer RANKED
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Man In The Mirror - eee CLAIMED
Thriller - Collab remap in progress. Loginer RANKED
Beat It - osu_CN_yaya RANKED
The Girl Is Mine - al2e10 CLAIMED
Remember The Time - EEeee CLAIMED
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - LuigiHann RANKED
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - mtmcl WIP
Heal The World - m980 WIP

Other songs

Jam - Zatoichi CLAIMED
Who Is It - K2J CLAIMED
Smooth Criminal - nardi11011 CLAIMED
Dirty Diana - fartownik WIP
Scream - Starrodkirby86 CLAIMED
Earth Song - Agent_Spin_Here APPROVED
They Don't Care About Us (Miniboss Mix) - Zatoichi CLAIMED
Tabloid Junkie - mtmcl CLAIMED
Hold My Hand - Forretrio WIP
They Don't Care About Us - Symbolic CLAIMED
Stranger in Moscow - Symbolic RANKED
Blood on the Dancefloor - remmy3499 CLAIMED
On the Line - MetalMario201 CLAIMED
Off the Wall - MetalMario201 CLAIMED

If you need an mp3 of ANY MJ song, just PM me.
Starrodkirby86
For the Thriller collab, I have interest in participating. Please see if you can include me. :P

(Haha, I just sound exactly like what you wrote :P)
Doomsday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee
Give me "Remember The Time" DAMMIT!!!
eee
I'm just gonna leave this here, but

I'm claiming "Man In The Mirror"
currently giving it a shot, working out pretty well too.
I'll let you know if I can't soon

I'm also VERY interested in making the collab, but you don't have to add me just cause I asked, ya know
what I'm saying is, add me if you can, if it's too clustered, I can leave. But I'd be glad to help out
K2J
I don't know about mapping for Thriller, but I'd be very happy to mix together a video if you're doing the album version, or maybe even a bit of EBA storyboarding.
Sleep Powder
I will remember him and have remembered him alive or not.
Yes I did copy and paste the above quote...and yes I would consider mapping some of these...preferably a collab with someone else I know.
P.S I love how Zatoichi's maps are hard to comprehend...and just as hard to play even if they were easy to comprehend. Yes, I'm talking to you Zatoichi.
LuigiHann
"The Girl Is Mine" is a somewhat goofy duet between MJ and Sir Paul McCartney, so it should, likewise, be mapped as a collab between two (goofy) mappers.

I picked a different song so I won't be doing that one, but I figured I'd throw that out there.
m980
I'll take Heal the World

:(
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Just to add, if anyone needs an mp3 of ANY MJ song, I can provide it. I have them all. Just PM me.
Rokodo
I offer my services as a taiko mapper to anyone wanting additional taiko difficulties for any of these songs.

EDIT: VOID
LeMoonwalker
Can I take "The Way you Make Me Feel" ?
nardii
I'll do Smooth Criminal.
Mashley
Just saying I think this project will be awesome. I won't claim something but if anyone who has claimed wants a difficulty I will make one gladly.
Also that collab will be pretty awesome ;)
Lesjuh
I'd like to participate in the thriller collab.
Fwenny
Meh, I am no mapper, but I would love to see the song "Eye to eye" in the list. 10q.
fartownik
Ekhm, maybe some kinda special in it? ... I mean "We are the world" song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uF ... re=related
LuigiHann

fartownik wrote:

Ekhm, maybe some kinda special in it? ... I mean "We are the world" song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uF ... re=related
"its by michael jackson and a couple of people"

lol

I think that'd be a pretty amusing collab map, but it wouldn't be much fun to play.
fartownik
Okay... I can make "Rock with you" "Man In The Mirror"... Please add this song into the list.
Topic Starter
mtmcl

fartownik wrote:

Okay... I can make "Rock with you" "Man In The Mirror"... Please add this song into the list.
Look again. That's already there and already taken.
show more