forum

I Can Be Your Friend SB Topic (Post a face)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K2J
This project has been completed. You're free to submit more faces, but they will not be used.

The map this eventually turned into can be found here. This thread records the progress of the map's storyboard so far; if you have any comments on the actual map, not the storyboard, please use the official thread. The original post follows:

-----

For my next map, I'm planning on making a storyboard that involves a plotline about the osu! community. Not as "take that!" as Jarto, but something along those lines. If you're interested, download this template image:

and then do the following:

1. Add a face to it - it could be your avatar, a stick-figure face of your own, or whatever.
  2. Color in the shirt - it doesn't have to be a solid color, but make sure that you can read it when you...
  3. Put your name on the shirt - no standard font
  4. Shrink by 50%
I'm mainly going to use these for large crowd scenes, so be creative! The more variety, the better - I want to really show the diversity of the osu! community. Here's mine, for example.

Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Gens
Oh yess, this sounds fun

EDIT: =D
RemmyX25
Inb4 Jarto characters.
Cuddlebun
your avatar defeated the purpose of your post
Jarby
2 minutes in Paint.net, standards lowered.

Jinxy
inb4 strager posts "a face"
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
rust45
I would do this if it was easier to resize stuff in Paint. I'm too lazy to get anything better.
Jarby

rust45 wrote:

I would do this if it was easier to resize stuff in Paint. I'm too lazy to get anything better.
It's terribly easy to resize in Paint, what is wrong with you.
rust45
I don't know, I guess I just fail so much I forgot the basics of paint.
Xgor
Who needs a face :P

Edit: Crap... I didn't see that i should resize the character... well done that now!
Sleep Powder
inb4awesomeface

Looks interesting~
Sinistro
Alright.

Neo@lex
Yaranaika?

Azure_Kite

0_o
I'm sorry.
EDIT: oops, resizing
EDIT: yeah that sucked, I'll try something for real
Nachy
lol

Mashley
Here's mine
anonymous_old

NachoPiggy wrote:

lol

*image*