35 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Offline
fasfsdf.jpg


Download↓
puush:http://puu.sh/i2D4

Let's enjoy osu!!

collapsed text
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
909 posts
Offline
ummmmm did you get permission from Rogic to pretty much copy his/her skin?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=73707
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Offline
Great Skin!!! ><
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,464 posts
Offline
YodaSnipe wrote:
ummmmm did you get permission from Rogic to pretty much copy his/her skin?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=73707

^ That o.o ..

Also, the selection bar of the menu has annoying colours. It's hard (at least for me) to read the name of the song, difficulty name and that stuff written there when you select a song and the text changes to black.
Image
User avatar
Whistle Blower
26 posts
Offline
I like your skin~~ >.<
OAO/....
User avatar
Global Moderator
3,607 posts
Offline
If this is just a copy of Rogic's skin, I'm wastelanding this as a duplicate.
If you made some elements, you should ask Rogic to include them in their own skin and credit you for it.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
909 posts
Offline
Odaril wrote:
If this is just a copy of Rogic's skin, I'm wastelanding this as a duplicate.
If you made some elements, you should ask Rogic to include them in their own skin and credit you for it.


some of the elements are different. However, many of the elements are the same, and that's why I brought it up. Idc if there are two identical skins so long as the creator gets rep.
Image
User avatar
Spinner Sage
144 posts
Offline
I Love your skin!

sss.jpg


Do you have eye?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
萌えスロットおっぱいで生きていける
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,206 posts
Offline
>YodaSnipe
Why did you think this skin was a copy?
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Offline
please compare the file size...
why is it bad to use the same original image?
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
34 posts
Offline
Invisible to the copy ...Why look so If you look do?
どう見てもコピーに見えません。どうすればそう見えるんですかね・・・。私には理解しかねます。
User avatar
Spinner Sage
144 posts
Offline
tobaku2784 wrote:
Invisible to the copy ...Why look so If you look do?
どう見てもコピーに見えません。どうすればそう見えるんですかね・・・。私には理解しかねます。



me too
萌えスロットおっぱいで生きていける
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,206 posts
Offline
murasamenosigure wrote:
tobaku2784 wrote:
Invisible to the copy ...Why look so If you look do?
どう見てもコピーに見えません。どうすればそう見えるんですかね・・・。私には理解しかねます。



me too


me too
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Offline
murasamenosigure wrote:
tobaku2784 wrote:
Invisible to the copy ...Why look so If you look do?
どう見てもコピーに見えません。どうすればそう見えるんですかね・・・。私には理解しかねます。



me too


me too
Reply 35 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next

Users browsing this forum: Raakai


Jump to: