forum

K-ON! ~BRIGHT~ v2.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: K-ON! ~BRIGHT~ v1.0.osu
Topic Starter
DJPop
_____V1.5 Major updated

- New buttons designed.
- New selection tab.
- New Back & Skip designed.
- New texts in ranking screen.
- New spinner background.
- New countdown images and voices.
- Changed slider balls from 12 to 10.

Download: K-ON! ~BRIGHT~ v1.5.part1.osu
Download: K-ON! ~BRIGHT~ v1.5.part2.osu

pete2528
ฮ่ะๆตามเก็บ ขอบคุณครับ
Xiaomu_old_1
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
cyanberryio
I like most of it. I know it was mostly made for a beatmap right? So I won't criticize it too much.

1. Full-screen comboburst is creepy. Especially when it does the double comboburst(sometimes they come from both side of the screen at the same time) This is just an opinion.

2. ♫ thing as star is pixelated. God damn I'm in band and I forgot what it was. Eight note thingy or whatever.

3. Holy crap the spinner is awesome. :)

4. Lot of rainbow.... I don't hate it, it's colorful. :)

5. I need to start watching this show again. Okay maybe that wasn't skin related, but still, I do need to watch it(I just finished Toradora[I WANT A SEASON TWO!], so I should have some time).

6. The button... Meh, it's going to stretch, badly.

I think that's all. It's nice, better than your other skin. Stealth was kinda bland. But decent.

I'll be using this skin for a while.
Kitsunemimi
Like this skin more than the other one. It actually reflects the actual anime and doesn't seem so... dark.
SuzumiyaKyon

Harris73 wrote:

Like this skin more than the other one. It actually reflects the actual anime and doesn't seem so... dark.
From what I can tell, this one is made to cater more toward the opening, and the other side is made to cater more toward the ending.
Rono_old

Harris73 wrote:

Yeah me too.

But, DJPop, how do I turn it into RAR? I want to use this skin, but I can't turn it into hard D:
Derekku
This is pretty nice, I like it! :)

The only things I don't like are the transparency of the song list and spinner, but that's just my opinion. :P
Kitsunemimi

Rono wrote:

Yeah me too.

But, DJPop, how do I turn it into RAR? I want to use this skin, but I can't turn it into hard D:
First, make sure your folder settings are made so that that "hide known file extensions" is off. You know, in the menu bar, under tools is folder options. Go to view and you'll find that option.
Once you have that option turned off, you should see that the file is "K-ON! ~BRIGHT~ v1.5 (Part 1).osu". Just rename it; get rid of the .osu and replace it with .rar. You should then be able to extract it. Make sure you've renamed the second one before extracting.
Topic Starter
DJPop
_____V2.0 Major updated

- Skin is now included Nakano Azusa :)
- Added new combobursts.
- Added new backgrounds.
- Added new spinner.
- Added new mod images.
- Added effect "menuclick.wav".
- Changed countdown images.
- Fixed hit circles for better looking.

Download: K-ON! ~BRIGHT~ v2.0.part1.rar
Download: K-ON! ~BRIGHT~ v2.0.part2.rar

Cyril Scarlet
YUI โฉด....

แต่...อยากโดนฟาดด้วย กีต้า Yui มั่ง ...♥
Fagaritosu
Wow nice skin, I especially like the failed part. :P
mattyu007
Uhh am I the only one with this error?

Kitsunemimi

mattyu007 wrote:

Uhh am I the only one with this error?

[attachment=0:d8302]Error.png[/attachment:d8302]
Re-download the file.
mattyu007
Teras
Ok, I'm not sure if it was you who made the skin for the 11 eyes beatmaps. But. if you happen to know who. I would lke to request an upload of the skin. I love it so much. Downloading this also now., Thanks a bunch! :)
shagy
I HAVE SAME ERROR FILE :cry: and i love this anime i want have this skin :|
Nobody
I absolutely love this skin. I browsed for quite a while and couldn't get one that was somewhat similar to the original, but different, and yet more readable... and ahhh I just love this skin. I feel so lucky that I played Cagayaki Girls and when I saw the skin... I just knew that I had to get whatever skin was on it.

Thanks!
Graffiti96
thanks alot
show more