you are viewing an old version of the osu! site, possibly because the current page is unavailable on the new website.
click here to switch back to the current design.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
None
osu! Alumni
1,047 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 15, 2009 at 8:40:51 PM

Artist: Family Force 5
Title: Party Foul
BPM: 118
Filesize: 7087kb
Play Time: 02:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.85 stars, 375 notes)
  2. Normal (4.21 stars, 166 notes)
Download: Family Force 5 - Party Foul
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
lol itz foul
Last edited by foulcoon on , edited 8 times in total.
osu! Alumni
1,884 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
I was bored. Feel free to not use if you think its ugly (just hitsounds) Lots of finish.

It's another one that's hard to hitsound interestingly :(

Download: Family Force 5 - Party Foul (foulcoon) [Hard].osu
osu! Alumni
1,703 posts
No kudosu yet.
osu! Alumni
785 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
I posted this before ranking. Seriously.
osu! Alumni
4,050 posts
Oh great, and users have to wait MONTHS to get their maps modded because BATs are "taking exams"

Yes, Takuma, i am talking to YOU.

And YES, i am saying that this is NOT fair for the users who have >30 stars and are still waiting.

Say what you want about me, i don't mind.

EDIT: oh, i was forgetting the 8 stars thing: were there 8 stars BEFORE BATs lokked at this map? I guess not.
Last edited by Card N'FoRcE on , edited 1 time in total.
Featured Artist
2,134 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Last edited by tieff on , edited 2 times in total.
osu! Alumni
1,703 posts
Card N'FoRcE wrote:
Oh great, and users have to wait MONTHS to get their maps modded because BATs are "taking exams"

Yes, Takuma, i am talking to YOU.

And YES, i am saying that this is NOT fair for the users who have >30 stars and are still waiting.

Say what you want about me, i don't mind.

:(:(
osu! Alumni
4,755 posts
I am not that angry at Takuma because he has taken request from normal mappers before, even after he obtained his BATship, but I do agree with CnF on this flawed starring and bubbling system.

This map's thread is pretty good proof that things need to be changed in the kudosu! system.
osu! Alumni
844 posts
I support CNF. Though I don't want to complain about the system. It would be fine if people followed it.
Featured Artist
2,134 posts
I'm kinda affraid banhammer or something, but I don't want waiting mounths to het my map ranked.
osu! Alumni
1,047 posts
It's not a flawed system. I asked if a couple people in the channel would play my map and give it priority if they liked it. I didn't expect Takuma to bubble it, and I didn't know anything about him being busy with exams. I'm sorry if you think I'm abusing the system, but I can assure you that I'm not.
osu! Alumni
4,050 posts
peppy wrote:
Maps with less than 8 SP are no longer eligible for bubbles or ranking. BAT members are now discouraged from modding any map below this level at all, so maps with higher priority are processed more quickly. Therefore, all you users out there need to show your support for the maps you enjoy playing more than ever!

Original post

Nothing else to say
osu! Alumni
1,884 posts
I totally knew this would stir up shit.

So the reason people are complaining is because there was 6 stars rather than 8 before Takuma looked at this/bubbled it.

Really?

The argument would be more valid if you'd point something out in the map that is unrankable. But unless you can it's pretty void.

The reason maps get to 30, 40+ priority is because it requires a lot of people to mod them/fix things. There was nothing wrong with the map upon submission so all it needed was 2 BATs to rank it.

Unless of course you guys are just honestly mad about Takuma bubbling this with 6 priority instead of 8. In which case, I lol'd.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,573 posts
what about the already bubbled maps with 30-40 stars? there cant be much fault in them now when they are bubbled. yet this was noticed in pending forum rather quickly.

i would be pretty disappointed in the BATs here if they cant admit that they broke the rule now :\
osu! Alumni
1,884 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 26 posts jump | 1, 2  next