forum

KgZ - Star Wolf Rave Mix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 20, 2009 at 9:14:35 PM

Artist: KgZ
Title: Star Wolf Rave Mix
BPM: 170.04
Filesize: 5192kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Slippy (2.19 stars, 123 notes)
  2. Fox (4.54 stars, 216 notes)
  3. Wolf (4.79 stars, 315 notes)
  4. Peppy (4.01 stars, 176 notes)
Download: KgZ - Star Wolf Rave Mix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STARFOX.

I'm just getting the hang of this storyboarding thing, so don' t expect anything spectacular. ;P

I'll upload Normal and Insane (and possibly more storyboarding elements) eventually.

Update: Got all 4 difficulties up.
AgentSieg
You know, this is a pretty solid map. I couldn't really find any trouble with it.
Star'd.
Still, get the Normal and Insane difficulties done as you aren't supposed to post this in Pending until you have them finished. If you haven't done them maybe you should leave it in Beatmap Help
Behon
The first 1/3 or so of this is kind of dull- placing hitcircles for every beat over and over doesn't result in much fun. That said, the rest of it is great and the storyboards are very nice, so I'll give it a star too.
K2J
I suggest padding out the following images to 640 x 480 black backgrounds, since it looks kinda cheesy to have the image appear on top of the background itself: doabarrelroll, foxpat, starbucks, starcrazy.
Seibei4211
CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, MIFUNE!

This shouldn't be in pending yet, mang. You got my hopes up, bro. :[ I was lookin' forward to a new Mifune maaaap. Get some mo' difficulties in here and we'll talk. I'll mod what you got so far though.

BPM: Just take out that ugly 1 at the end.
Offset: 730

00:57:89 (5) - This is the only thing. Just get this to be less overlappy. The first loop was pretty good.

Anyway, keep those Mifune maps a-comin'~ We need more awesome up ins. Oh, sweet SB, by the way.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Updated!

Behonkiss wrote:

The first 1/3 or so of this is kind of dull- placing hitcircles for every beat over and over doesn't result in much fun. That said, the rest of it is great and the storyboards are very nice, so I'll give it a star too.
I've added some beats to that section to mix it up a little. :D

Seibei4211 wrote:

CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, MIFUNE!

BPM: Just take out that ugly 1 at the end.
Offset: 730

00:57:89 (5) - This is the only thing. Just get this to be less overlappy. The first loop was pretty good.

Anyway, keep those Mifune maps a-comin'~ We need more awesome up ins. Oh, sweet SB, by the way.
Thanks Seibei. :P All 4 difficulties are up now, just for you. Fixed loop, BPM/offset, all that mess.

K2J wrote:

I suggest padding out the following images to 640 x 480 black backgrounds, since it looks kinda cheesy to have the image appear on top of the background itself: doabarrelroll, foxpat, starbucks, starcrazy.
I still haven't figured out how to make those images backgrounds. :?
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
foulcoon
Meh timingzzzz
The timing seems early or so, and i thought maybe it was the BPM being .04 when it should be .05. But this and / or changing offset to 735 actually made me do worse, so go figure. Sooo pushing that onto the next lucky person to check

Wow this storyboard is goofy. Have a bubble!
RemmyX25
It's been a while, Mifune. :)

The only comment I have to make is that [Wolf] could definitely use some clap sounds in my opinion.

I can't let you get this ranked yet, Fox.

Have a bubble in the meantime!
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, MIFUNE! Oh, wait, yes, I can.

I guess that first barrel roll in Slippy can just be subliminal or something... That's nice in its own way... Kinda funny to keep it like that. Though I thought of it as sloppy at first. But whatever. I'd hate to pop for THAT. So subliminal it is!

By the way, Mifune, apparantly we both live in California.
Topic Starter
Mifune24