forum

A little help?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rokoshy
wow, nice game =D
i just have some questions about it

1. i noticed that osu can work on messenger like a music player. i need a beat map to do this or i just need musics like winamp or WMP?
2. can i send the record i do offline when i get a internet connection? how?
3. can i have a private chat on it?
4. does osu generate a beatmao on a music or i have to do one by myself?

thx anyone that answer these
;)
peppy
welcome. most of the answers you seek can be found by reading the FAQ.

1. beatmaps only
2. no you cant get online records when offline. you can save replay data though.
3. yes. type /help in the chat console for more commands (you are looking for /chat <username>).
4. No
Starrodkirby86
Welcome. :)

1. You need beatmaps to do this, but you can just insert songs into your osu! and listen through there...But that's not really a nice way to do something. XD The integration into messenger shows your current action on whatever messenger you select. To enable it, check MSN Integration and/or Yahoo! in Options (The Online Tab I think). Then make sure your Messenger accepts plugins like that (For MSN it's Allow people to see what I'm listening to on Windows Media Player).
2. You cannot submit scores you obtain offline to the online scoreboard. Please login with your account and obtain the online score there.
3. Private Chat works like a charm. :) If you want to talk to someone specifically, just go open the Online List (F9) and click their name tag, and then choose Send Chat... . Or you can do the manual IRC PMing, which I forgot...Probably something like /chat username blah.
4. You have to make a beatmap yourself. You can insert the music into osu! and then you create it. Check out the Beatmapping FAQ for more help with this. :)

Dangit, peppy, you KSer. :V Oh well, wordy answers FTW.
Topic Starter
Rokoshy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Atmey
I <3 Order of the Stick. My current favorite is Belkar.
*goes read the latest chapters* whoa I missed three *reads*
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.