forum

Indigo Night Skin (All Modes, 16:9)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Majernja

Hello, this is my first ever completed skin "Indigo Night". It is a minimalist dark purple skin. I have skinned all the modes and sounds, and I also included an extras folder for extra customization. For the visuals I used Krita, and for the sounds I used LMMS to create the sounds, and Audacity to trim/edit the sounds (Krita, LMMS, and Audacity are all free!). Since this is my first skin ever, feedback would be appreciated :). Also feel free to use any of my elements for whatever you want without my explicit permission.

Updates

As of November 6th, 2019, I am no longer updating this skin.

Update September 7th
(I think I'm done with updating this skin for a while now. I can't think of anything else I would like to add or change.)
  1. Skinned selection-mod-mirror
  2. Added new followpoints and some extra followpoint colors
  3. Added a new hitcircle style and a new hitcircle overlay
  4. Made the hitcircleoverlay slightly bigger so it fully covers the hitcircle
  5. Added sliderstartcircle and sliderstartcircleoverlay
  6. Made spinner-warning smaller
  7. updated screenshots again
Old Updates
Update August 31st 2019
  1. Made the border on the default numbers larger and added more blur (should look more smooth now)
  2. Added another cursor and made cursor-smoke slightly larger
  3. Updated the standard gameplay screenshots

Update July 25th 2019

1. Fixed mode icons (they weren't centered, I also lowered size of the mode-smalls so the border doesn't stretch offscreen)
  2. Fixed ranking screen (moved "Ranking" and "Score" text from ranking-title to ranking-panel so they stay in place on the panel when scrolling down)
  3. Made the cookie cover border thicker
  4. I also added some more screenshots and separated the screenshots so they have their own boxes.

Screenshots

Download

osk file (13.18MB) (Dropbox): https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cyo6okwps1wrup/Indigo%20Night.osk?dl=0

zip file (13.22MB) (Dropbox): https://www.dropbox.com/s/4y3w3hzn9f1j1i3/Indigo%20Night.zip?dl=0

If you can't find the download button on Dropbox click the 3 dots in the top right corner to open a menu to download

xLainik
Really nice job. I love how clean it is, looks solid
StandaRejn
true legend, letting us use it without telling him and also the skin is super clean and nice its my fav now :)