forum

[invalid] A feature to delete beatmaps based on stars

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
KE777
I've been curious for a pretty long time as to why this isn't in the game yet, so I decided to request this feature. When I download beatmap packs, I get a lot of 1/2/3/4 star maps and the like, and I have no need for them. However, in order to delete them, I have to delete them one-by-one, which can take quite a lot of time if there are a few thousand beatmaps. I think this should be a simple(?) but nice addition to the game, and would make people's lives a lot easier. Basically, all that is needed here is the same system as the "Song Select" in the "Gameplay" menu, but with a delete function added.

/There is already a way to do this that I wasn't aware of, so this post is pretty much invalid/
Flanster
I've never tried but I think this method is already possible:

Main Menu > Options

Song Select > Rightclick on any difficulty > Delete > Delete ALL VISIBLE beatmaps!!
Topic Starter
KE777

Flanster wrote:

I've never tried but I think this method is already possible:

Main Menu > Options

Song Select > Rightclick on any difficulty > Delete > Delete ALL VISIBLE beatmaps!!

Oh God I feel so stupid right now.
I tried this a while back, but it for some unknown reason deleted even the difficulties that weren't shown, so I thought that it works like that..
It apparently works perfectly.
xenal
In case you are still watching this or this thread is found from a search engine.
Other way around the option way by using search : "star<=3.97"

KE777 wrote:

There is already a multiples way to do this that I wasn't aware of, so this post is pretty much invalid
yup