Yes
0.00%
No
0.00%
Best idea ever
100.00%
Total votes: 1
Polling ended
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Crystal Fantasy
I would really like to implement multiplayer mode, as in, on the same screen, having both players playing at the same time, on the same team. The markers could have different colours or shape (different shape on the border for example) to indicate which player needs to do what.
Aiseca
You mean TAG?
xenal
The current system (and broken one that insta fail or crash at any given time) is the tag which does the exact proposal for online players. As for "on the same screen" I guess you mean something like 2 players at the same physical computer, this is almost never happenning in the first place so I don't see a reason to implement it (for the same reason that split screen is a dead concept).
Death
Pretty sure the request is the same as this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/156943

Though if it isn't, pretty much all of the other interpretations of this thread have been requested before as well. Local LAN, split screen, other person's cursor being on your screen in multiplayer, etc.
xfelinnee
Honestly i was going to submit a forum about this because my nephews really wanted to play co op and stuff like that but we couldn't ya know? We tried playing mania and its really not fun when they miss a note the score goes down for both, he doesn't realize his mistakes lol. But honestly if there was co op for mania that would honestly bring way more people into the game and honestly being in their childhood and that would make them play the game more since they remember it. Once you play osu you cant leave ya kno? xD