BPM: 159.95
Filesize: 4173kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.33 stars, 55 notes)
  2. Hard (4.84 stars, 536 notes)
  3. Impossible (5 stars, 632 notes)
  4. Normal (4.57 stars, 119 notes)
  5. yaya's Insane (4.84 stars, 584 notes)
Download: Beautiful Day - V3
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
revived.

Impossible is probably the hardest playable map I've ever made. Don't dream of FCing it, like the name said, it's basically impossible. :3

thanks goes to osu_cn_yaya for his difficulty ^^

Added a few hitsounds to Another to spice it up.

16th Nov: The Another difficulty is now known as Impossible. Major bugfix according to Pasonia.
vytalibus
[Easy]

Seems fine, but you didn't use the whole song. A play of 1 minute isn't quite enjoyable, even for an Easy.

[Normal]

Feels like Hard, IMO. Considering that Insane's a bitch right now, you might have to revamp the whole section to make it more Normal-ish.

Also, you didn't finish the whole thing. It's boring to play a 1-minute map like this.

[Insane]

You're not following a consistent distance spacing. And that's a bad thing.

00:14:90 (1) - The jump breaks the whole combo, and it doesn't suit the slowness of this part.
00:17:90 (1,2,3,4) - WTF?! Revamp this part.
01:05:35 (1) - Another definite no. Too far from the last note.
Also, the "slider-hitcircle" patterns that follow isn't very obvious enough. Don't cover the hitcircles with the endpoint of the sliders.

02:37:07 (1) - Another jump that I wouldn't consider.
02:51:32 (1,2,3,4,5) - Unnecessary.
DJPop
I bet Cyclone will say like this.

Cyclone wrote:

19 million? Are you serious?

Maps worth this much cannot be ranked any more. Don't bother finding examples of other songs this time, this is worth too much.
:lol:
darrihuka

DJPop wrote:

I bet Cyclone will say like this.

Cyclone wrote:

19 million? Are you serious?

Maps worth this much cannot be ranked any more. Don't bother finding examples of other songs this time, this is worth too much.
:lol:
:)

Insane: Remove the last 5 notes please
Topic Starter
ignorethis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
Nice bit of tag-teaming going on against me I see. Well, I won't be quieting down about this any time soon, and I won't be going away either. I honestly don't care how many of you hate me anymore, since I feel quite strongly about this.

Insane is horribly overmapped and is worth too much. I'd honestly say remove this entirely.

That being said, Hard seems to have potential, and is within the preferable score range. There are a number of issues i had on my playthrough, but that'll have to wait until later.

Also the timing seems off. I can't be entirely sure, but try somewhere from +10 to +15 to the offsets (Make sure both of them change.)
Ryuukun
Graveyarded ;_;

Hopefully someone will pick this up.
Topic Starter
ignorethis
I'm pretty unsatisfied with my old mapping style, and I'm trying to remap this once I'm free. Until then, let's have this map rest in peace. xD
Hanyuu
i like the hard but do you still have the insane?
Alace
Yeah
make a good map plz
Topic Starter
ignorethis
v2b

ign's Insane
he deleted it

Download: Beautiful Day - V3 (ignorethis) [Insane].osu
Saturio
another V3-,-
DeathxShinigami
What is this?
JimmyCAS
I like it
:)
Gabi
rapetastic!

star
tieff
[Easy]
01:16:81 (3,4,5,6) - Nazi. Fix spacing in combo.
01:32:56 (2,1) - Nazi. Spacing.

[Normal]
Maybe a bit hard, but cool.

[Hard]
Wow *__*
01:51:32 (2,3) - Spacing.

[Another]
00:10:97 (6) - Right a bit for better looking pattern.
00:41:92 (4) - New combo?

Very fun map, star!
Daru
[Another] was the most fun map I've played in a while. :D I was able to sightread all of the spacing changes, which is always a good thing!

Don't you dare let this die. *star*
Hanyuu
hey can you move those 3 circles a bit upward in another please? 00:55:99 (3,4,5) -
DaRRi
i suggest circlesize+1 for Another since it's ANOTHER
show more