forum

Just a quick heads up about medical problems caused by Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kanubu
Hi guys, I just wanted to bring up The carpal tunnel syndrome and RSI and many more.

These medical problems are actually real and I feel like it is somewhat being avoided or being memed at too hard.
I can say from experience that they are not fun to suffer from, please take caution. Please do take small breaks after plays and stretch both of your arms and shoulders well a few times an hour. Shaking your hands, pulling back your fingers and closing your hand and opening it will help the blood flow, and your hands get a lot of variety of unusual movements that are good for your them.

Please take care of it, it doesn't take a lot of time and don't let the same happen to you as well.

uwu
Nikolai
i have rsi on my left hand because of this game :^)
Vuelo Eluko
i also have tendonitis the back of my hand basically hurts during all streams but it hasn't gotten any worse over the years just stays the same so i got used to it. Meh.

I think stretching is overly meme'd, it can do more damage than help especially if your tendons are already damaged...
Alot
Thanks for the reminder.

Didn't know that rotating your arms and shoulder help against RSI as well as stretching your fingers.
Carmlillball
This should be pinned. Everyone should see this.
abraker