forum

[resolved] Problem with hitting stacked circles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
janq0
Problem details:
When there are 2 (or more) cicles stacked in the same position and i try to hit them, i succesuly hit
the first one but osu gives me an early miss on the second one before its the right time to click it.
Also this doesnt happen all the time. I dont know if im doing something wrong or if its some bug.
Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Here is my replay in wich the described problem hapens a few times.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mau3va6wazsllky/janq0_-_Panda_Eyes_-_On_My_Own_%255BHobbes2%2527s_Light_Insane%255D_%25282019-03-12%2529_Osu.osr/file
osu! version: Stable 20190226.2 (latest)

Thanks for any responses!
Sorry for my bad english.
-janq0
Nigrod
So looking at the replay, You lost your first combo due to you using Clicking your 2nd key right after you pressed your 1st key (You were using only 1 key right before the break and you were doing great). Next combo break was at 85x and you broke because you clicked way to early, but i think it was a slider break. Next break was right after that as you clicked key 1 and 2 ALMOST at the same time. However when i went into sony and went frame by frame i looks like you just hit 1 before your 2nd key. So basically nothing wrong with osu! but something wrong with the player. Also disable mouse buttons or press f10 in game to turn off mouse buttons so that doesn’t get in your way. If you don’t understand I can send you a video from what I found in Vegas

Sorry if it sounds like I’m being rude to I am bad at wording things.
Topic Starter
janq0

Nigrod wrote:

So looking at the replay, You lost your first combo due to you using Clicking your 2nd key right after you pressed your 1st key (You were using only 1 key right before the break and you were doing great). Next combo break was at 85x and you broke because you clicked way to early, but i think it was a slider break. Next break was right after that as you clicked key 1 and 2 ALMOST at the same time. However when i went into sony and went frame by frame i looks like you just hit 1 before your 2nd key. So basically nothing wrong with osu! but something wrong with the player. Also disable mouse buttons or press f10 in game to turn off mouse buttons so that doesn’t get in your way. If you don’t understand I can send you a video from what I found in Vegas

Sorry if it sounds like I’m being rude to I am bad at wording things.

Thanks i changed the key 1 and key 2 that they are not next to each other because i now relized that my fingers are too fat and i sometimes press both at the same time (lol)