forum

How can I get better in mania 7k?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
elmesaomg
how can i improve in 7k?
I've always played 4k but recently, i realized that if you can play 7k maps how you play 4k maps like 4 stars, it will give more pp. So i want to begin in 7k, if you have any advice, suggestion or something please let me know, i'll really apreciate that.
mufugai
4 stars with 4k and with 7k will give u the same pp.
Yyorshire
play 7k
Cuma Iseng
7k is like 4k, but 7.

No secret formula for it, just play more 7k.
SepelaThons
Firstly, get good finger independence. This means training your fingers to hit the right key and not the one next to it.
Secondly, get used to new patterns. 7k is much harder because of the extra keys meaning more patterns that you would have to learn.
Lastly, play more and practice a lot. Starting out is discouraging but once you can read patterns you couldn't read before, it feels quite rewarding... ( ̄ω ̄)
Bobbias
If you want to get better at 7k, stop playing 4k, and ONLY play 7k. Any time you spend playing 4k will drastically slow down your progress in 7k. Learning 7k can feel like you're learning a completely new game, because almost none of your 4k skill will transfer over to 7k. But if you ignore all that and just play 7k, you will get better.