forum

[duplicate] Notification that someone added you as a friend and who added you

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sans534
English

Basically it is that when you are playing perfectly well agustin not then you go to osu bancho and you see a person that you do not know and that I add you and you are not aware that they add a system that someone wants to add you as a friend and obviously put options to accept or reject obvious within the game if you could add the profile of the person as a notification only a bit transparent that has opacity so that it does not bother and in game options add a function where say remove images from notifications but I'm already deviating so that's my idea.

Español

Bien basicamente es que cuando estas jugando perfectamente bien agustin no entonces te vas al osu bancho y ves a una persona que no conoces y que te agrego y tu ni en cuenta es obio que agregen un sistema de que alguien te quiere agregar como amigo y obviamente poner opciones de aceptar o rechazar obvio dentro del juego si se pudiese agregar el perfil de la persona en chiquito como en una notificacion solo que un poco transparente que tenga opacidad para que no moleste y en opcciones del juego agregar una funcion donde diga quitar imagenes de notificaciones pero ya me estoy desviando asi que es eso mi idea
Flanster