forum

Osu! YouTube Channels

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChampionEevee
So, I just posted a single 50-60 minute live stream of me playing Osu!mania. I got copyright claimed on my video (I have no subscribers) and I was wondering if there was a simple way to know how to prevent this from happening and just preventing me from having this issue in the long term, since I am aware other YouTubers also stream/post Osu! content. Thanks!
Sosteneshion
iirc on yt to avoid some copyright, ppl usually play using nightcore instead of dt.
I suggest you to go to stream on twitch, or do not upload your streams on yt. (cuz you can stream without uploading them)
Topic Starter
ChampionEevee
I was just considering the fact I have definitely seen YouTubers upload normal songs without issue.

Is there still a way I can upload these livestreams without copyright issues?
abraker
it's impossible anymore

the content id bots likely did not get to the other vids
Topic Starter
ChampionEevee
And yet got to my seven view video... Wow.
TheLegendaryHD
youtube nowdays is pretty fucked up, you can easily abuse copyright claim by faking that it is your song, but since you have no subscribe or lets just say no one is watching your video and you got copyright claimed its probably because you use sound/music/song that is copyrighted you can even get copyrighted by only use 1 secs. to prevent this use no copyrighted song there are lots of no copyrighted song on internet, otherwise you can use free credited song that you will have to put the credit for the song in the video description
Winnyace
I don't think you can do anything.

I really wish osu! videos would get a bit special treatment but I know that it's not fair.
Topic Starter
ChampionEevee
Second and third claims... How fun...
Flanster
Why even bother uploading anything and risking your account's existance when people aren't watching them. It's a sole reason why I don't stream or barely upload anything.