forum

Minor changes regarding the spinner images.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Keredna
I'd like to have the order of spinner-circle and spinner-metre customizable in skin.ini.
Right now when the spinner-metre appears, it would appear above the spinner-circle if the images overlap, and it doesn't look too nice. =(
Instead of just shifting the orders around so spinner-circle appears above spinner-metre, I want this to be a customizable feature incase there are others who prefer the current image order.

Another request I have is for the beatmap's background/playfield to appear behind the spinner-background if the spinner-background has transparent sections.
Right now, when the spinner-background appears, instead of having the beatmap's background behind it, it would just have a black background in the transparent sections
theowest
aaaaaah. that sounds sweet. I agree.
Anzo

Keredna wrote:

Another request I have is for the beatmap's background/playfield to appear behind the spinner-background if the spinner-background has transparent sections.Right now, when the spinner-background appears, instead of having the beatmap's background behind it, it would just have a black background in the transparent sections.
then add this in skin,ini [General]
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0

btw, support in your first one.
Topic Starter
Keredna

anzo-nii wrote:

then add this in skin,ini [General]
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0
Oh, cool. Didn't know that can be done already. Thanks.