Dead
GuyInFreezer Alien 1-Shot Psychomagnet died Night 1
abraker Town Lover has died Night 1
Husa Town Seer has been lynched Day 2
Westonini Vanilla Townie has been lynched Day 3

Modkilled
Hopefully no one

About the setup:

From the role list i will randomize roles for every player in the game until there's at least 50% town players and at least 1 anti town player, i will continue to randomize until at least something's balanced and/or fun then distribute role PMs to all players.

Each role card in the list can only appear once in the game (that means if there's 3 of any role in the list, a maximum of 3 players can have said role, if there is one then only 1 player can have it).
Topic Starter
Sakura
Rules:
Any rules in Bold Red will lead to a force replacement or a modkill if violated, other rules may lead to a warning and eventually to a force replacement or modkill.
General:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod, this includes your role PM or any communication with the mod. Paraphrasing your role PM is fine.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to, you may also not discuss this game with anyone else other than the mod outside this thread.
- Do not quote or link your quicktopic at any point if you have access to any. Paraphrasing any discussion is fine.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.
- Play to win

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 7 days, and it may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day will end with a No Lynch.
- Night times consist of 24 hours. Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the living players, a lynch will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting for it Vote: No Lynch
- When a Lynch has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight phase, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post.

Activity:
- A player that hasn't posted for over 48 hours will be automatically prodded.
- If a player hasn't posted for over 24 hours players may request them to be prodded, this won't count towards their 3 prod limit but it can still get them replaced if they dont post within 24 hours of the prod.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 24 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 5 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.
- If a player has been prodded 3 times, a prod will be force replacement or a modkill if a replacement cannot be found.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
If a town player is modkilled, day ends immediately, if a scum player is modkilled day continues, this is so the team the player is in ends up being hurt by the player's misbheavior
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
I reserve the right to change these rules at any given time, any rule changes will be announced in thread.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/p/1062608
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sample Vanilla Town Role PM:
Welcome to Great Idea Mafia Player X, You're a Vanilla Townie
During the day you may vote for the player whom you want lynched

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

Sample Town Power Role PM:
Welcome to Great Idea Mafia Player X, You're a Town Cop
During the day you may vote for the player whom you want lynched.
During the night you may investigate a player, you will know whether they are Mafia, Not Mafia, or get No Result

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

Sample Group Scum Power Role PM:
Welcome to Great Idea Mafia Player X, You're a Mafia Tracker
You know that Player Y and Player Z are also members of the Mafia
During the night you may investigate a player, you will be informed of which player(s) they visit if any, or get No Result
Factional: During the night you or your partners may choose to kill a player, if succesful, that player will die
Factional: During the night you and your partners may communicate in this quicktopic

You win when the Mafia controls half the votes and there are no other killers alive or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Sample Solo Scum Role PM: (This applies to solo scum faction due to randomization and serial killer)
Welcome Player X, You're a 2-Shot Bulletproof Serial Killer
During the day you may vote for the player whom you want Lynched.
During the night you may choose to Kill a player, if succesful that player will die.
Passive: You will survive the first two attempts at killing you in most cases.

You win when you're in the final two players in the game.

Other Alignment Role PM:
Welcome Player X, You're a Lyncher
Your target is Player Y.

You win when Player Y is lynched while you were voting them.
If Player Y dies without fullfilling this condition, you will convert to a Vanilla Townie
Penguin
/in HYPE!!!!!
Topic Starter
Sakura
I'm also leaving it open in case people other than the pre-ins want to join since Idea games can adapt to any number of players.
GuyInFreezer
/i*n
abraker
FINALLY > _ <)//☆☆

/in
Husa
can i still join even if i dont know what this is about!?

it looks/sounds fun

would be a /in

/in
Death
/in
Westonini
/in
keremaru
/in
Achromalia
egh.

i'm conflicted, but i'll go with an /out.

i dont want to mess games up due to inactivity, and i hadn't really made myself certain if i wanted to play Mafia. i felt i could try it out, but I don't really know if i'd truly want to invest myself in this just yet.

as for everyone else, though, have fun.
Topic Starter
Sakura
im gonna give it 24 more hours
cravenfiner
i shouldve checked my pms sooner fml only day where im not lurking on the website

/in
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sending all role PMs post /confirm once you've read it.
Game will begin when 6 players have confirmed
Death
/confirm
GuyInFreezer
/confirm
abraker
/confirm
Westonini
/confirm
keremaru
/confirm
show more