forum

[Archived] The map stays in loop at the end of the song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alex3i2
Problem Details:
The map stays in loop at the end of the song , when the user streams / taps fast bpm maps and changes the audio volume

I noticed that i stay in infinite loop at the end of song when i stream ( i use 8 and 9 ) and i press, ( up , down ) for changing audio volume int he same time
A very short freeze occurs for like 0.2 seconds but at the end of the song , the map cannot be completed , and the only way is to exit without saving the score

Repro - Rate 2/10 20%

Not sure if this is already posted , couldn't find anything related

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20181231.2
Death
By default "+" and "-" are bound to changing local map offset. Not sure how osu! handles having the same key bound to multiple different functions, but having a high offset on certain maps can cause you to fail at the end (there is a thread for that somewhere).

If you bind volume to something else does this still happen? Because I can't get this to happen at all.
Topic Starter
Alex3i2
My bad , wanted to say up and down arrow
Edited

If you need more details let me know
Death
Yeah, what maps have you been successful in getting this to happen on? Just a few would be nice to know.
Topic Starter
Alex3i2
This happens to me only on stream heavy maps , since i usually press accidentally with my thumb on the down and up . ( I'm a right handed player)

I'm not sure from which maps this issue but today i got it from : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/211971
Note : I changed the original AR

Probably i can create and attach a video too with actual repro-steps to be more easier to understand