forum

A-Breaking laboratory shutdown alert

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Hello everyone! My name is Ashton and as I’m sure you all know, the science and technology organization known as “A-Breaking Labratory” is thriving with many innovative projects.

The company will still continue to process as usual however the founder, abraker, has solds its rights to me for 400 billion pp.

The new name is: “Asht. Co” and any sales made by the products will go directly to me.

To verify this is not a scam, I have evidence of verification:

Ashton: yooo abraker can u give me ur company if I give u some good pp?

abraker: Indeed.
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Indeed.
ftfy
Topic Starter
Ashton

Penguin wrote:

abraker wrote:

Indeed.

ftfy

Thank you for the correction.
Meah
What do you sell
Topic Starter
Ashton

Meah wrote:

What do you sell

Any products that were recently sold by A-Breaking Labratory, we have only traded the rights.

We have plans for future products, so sit tight!
Meah
Do you sell 14 year old kids?
Aiseca
What the heck is this?
levesterz

Aiseca wrote:

What the heck is this?
A thread with a few post
Penguin
If I buy in bulk, do I get it discounted?
Meah

Topic Starter
Ashton

Meah wrote:

Do you sell 14 year old kids?

Selling 14 year old kids is against our terms of service that every member agrees to before buying one of our products.

”any, and every product you buy from our services will be economically friendly and can be disposed of by throwing in a trash can”

-T.o.S

Buying in bulk is fine as long as you do not surpass the limit.
abraker

NANI DA FUK!>!

abraker

A-Breaking laboratory is now selling cures to bullshit. Pick up your pill if you think you might have contracted some

Topic Starter
Ashton

abraker wrote:

A-Breaking laboratory is now selling cures to bullshit. Pick up your pill if you think you might have contracted some

Hello abraker, I kindly request you refrain from breaking our countract and go back to being a weird scientist nobody cares about.
abraker
Can you present me proof of contract? Where is the paper with my signed handwritten signature?
Aiseca
Huh, I don't know that Ashton was now a business man after disappearing here a few months ago.
abraker
This Ashton is known as OT's local crook. His real name is Canadian Baka.
Aiseca
If he's a croock, then he should be the pirate, not the parrot lol.
abraker
When you put it that way, it's as if that guy underwent some kind of curse and his parrot happened to be right in the middle of it.
Aiseca

Aiseca wrote:

If he's a croock, then he should be the pirate, not the parrot lol.

Next story for the new installment of "Pirates of the Caribbean."
show more