forum

Collegiate osu tournaments

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chick
Hey all,

My current roommate is the collegiate coordinator of esports at my college (Champlain College), and I'm trying to setup a team to play in tournaments. Before I can look for players and find other staff to help me organize I need to find out about collegiate osu tournaments within the community.

Currently I don't have any information about the subject as I haven't been extremely active in the community recently, but I hoped people could give me some information.

If there currently aren't any kind of osu collegiate tournaments going on and there are staff members
or students of colleges with active esports communities reading this post, feel free to reach out to me as I would be interested in getting something going whether officially or not.

Thanks for reading, I'm hoping to hear from people :)
Bashur
Hey cool idea! As someone who attends uni here in the states I can say that the number of kids that play osu here are few and far between. It might be hard to find players to field a whole team per uni. But i'm totally down to help if you need anything!!!
Swovine
Yeah this sounds like a really cool idea as a way to start a league! Idk what your plans are for divisions of rank or anything, but I'd definitely be interested in doing this. If it makes it easier, you could expand uni teams to be more state or regional if you have trouble finding players. I may not be high rank, but I'd be down to play or facilitate
Jalapinecone
https://discord.gg/SEEjbWX Hop into this server and keep an eye out in the coming days. We're working on it