forum

[Archived] I have problem with my latest score

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UnicornPenguin
I have problem with my latest score

When I got higher score than my current score, it didn't change in game and there it's only my worst(and older) score.
I tried off and on game and it still didn't change.
P.S. on website(osu) it saved on my recent plays.
Death
What map was your score on, what was your score, and what isn't changing exactly?
Topic Starter
UnicornPenguin
Catch the Moment -Radio Edit ver.- by LiSA, in game i have B-89,35%, and the last score is S-94.16%. This isn't change in game, i still have this worse score i.e. B.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Does the lower accuracy B have more "score" though?

Score is calculated with Combo+Accuracy, not just accuracy. So it's possible you had lower accuracy but higher combo or more points on Spinners.
Topic Starter
UnicornPenguin
I don't think so because B have 398.136 and X174 combo, S have 468.862, 183x combo
mihari
If you are unlucky, your score might have not been submitted in the first place.
Tobias Leander
Make sure you have a stable wifi connection while playing, if it didn't submit it will try again a few min/sec later, tho I assume you restarted the game before it had the chance to resubmit, which will result in the score not submitting.

Tho I'am a bit confused on how it then still ended up in recent plays on the site.
Maybe try to switch the leaderboard's to "Local" back to "Global" then it might update the score?
Death
The score they are referring to is on the website... it submitted. I'm pretty sure they are just talking about the letter grade not updating on the beatmap carousel for whatever reason.