forum

Tablet Only Player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
B0O
Hi I'm a tablet only player, and I got very curious to see if there are any fellow tablet only players currently. I kinda wanted to check if there was some sort of post about this, and I found one, but it was made in 2014 and the people who said they played like that are inactive now. So I just wanted to kinda re-update that kinda forum and see if anyone else plays like this.

So to explain clearly how i play for no confusion, I use my tablet and pen, and to tap the circles I tap on the tablet, hover to the next circle, and tap that one. I do this with just about everything including with streams, you just tap seriously fast.

Hopefully this'll get maybe some sort of reply, and maaayybbee frendos, who knows. I'm just curious, i have been climbing the ranks quite fast because I am a very casual player, so I never really thought too much about how well I play. I still am casual, but I try to fc plenty of songs now. And of course I am more fond of jump maps.
Sosteneshion
I am not a tablet only player, but sometimes I do play with tablet, just to mess around a little bit.

An player well know for playing only with his tablet is Emilia. You should check him out, he is so good!!
A bunch of tablet only players look up to him.

besides him,I don't really think that there is anyone else, high rank that plays Tablet-only.(someone correct me if I am wrong)
Topic Starter
B0O

sosteneshion wrote:

I am not a tablet only player, but sometimes I do play with tablet, just to mess around a little bit.

An player well know for playing only with his tablet is Emilia. You should check him out, he is so good!!
A bunch of tablet only players look up to him.

besides him,I don't really think that there is anyone else, high rank that plays Tablet-only.(someone correct me if I am wrong)

I know of emilia and have actually contacted them before and they told me goodluck. I somewhat mean a different way of playing compared to emilia. emilia still uses tapping + x, while I purely only do tapping. But I do find it personally fun and challenging to only use tablet.
Sosteneshion
emilia still uses tapping + x

put on 1:12

I think its quite hard to stream with tablet only when playing +200bpm
Vuelo Eluko
you would be op with tap/x welcome
Sosteneshion
Check out this post in the r/osugame : tapx
Post is fairly new, worth looking.
Brainage
next Emilia? O_O