forum

Welcome to Skandinavien! - The Introduction Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
theowest
This sub-forum (previously known as Svenska) was today (28th of May 2012) reborn into Skandinavien. So here's the introduction thread for all citizens of Scandinavia, speaking the North Germanic Languages: Swedish, Norwegian or Danish.

This is truly a historical moment in our osu! history. The first time three countries are united as one, to one cause and under one sub-forum.

Without harming quality, please make as many threads and posts as you possibly can, to increase the activity and popularity of this forum. This will ensure the survival of the Scandinavian spirit and improve everyone's will to play osu!
We need more Scandinavian players, so please try to welcome new Scandinavian users to this forum. Don't forget that we also have the channel #skandinavian in-game.

This does not include you Finland. You've got your own sub-forum. Unless you want to speak Swedish or something.

Now introduce yourself in English or whichever north Germanic language you'd prefer and tell us why you're here, who you are and so on.
maal
But yeah, jeg er maal, mit rigtige navn er Emil, jeg er 16 år, bliver 17 den 8. Juli. Jeg går i gymnasiet, er meget forvirret omkring livet, men jeg er meget glad for mad.

Hej
ThePal
Nick: ThePal

Name: Paw

Lives in Silkeborg, Denmark.

Interests: I make music on hobby level and I game too much MW3. Also, I've been playing osu! for 2 years now, still ain't pro. ;-;
Nice to meet y'all!

Oh, and I'm a brony. Send ALL the hate.
Topic Starter
theowest
Don't worry. There are quite a few bronies here.

where is that brony thread/forum or whatever >:
you'll find it!

edit: here it is: t/50583
kriers
Heisann! Jeg er kjent som kriers ingame, men heter egentlig Kristoffer \o/
Jeg er 20 år gammel, har spilt osu! (standard) i litt over 2 år og bruker forøvrig altfor mye tid det /o/
Er en bergenser og studerer japansk ved Universetet i Bergen. Blir 21 år 12. Desember.
Gyuunyu
Hej ! Jag är Gyuunyu och har spelat osu över 1 år nu. Jag heter Richie Rizal och är 14 år. Trevligt att träffas ~
Failed
Hello, I'm Failed my real name is River (Yes this is MY real name).
I'm 14 years old and probably the youngest here in Skandi.
Well, I'm born in 31th of January 1998(That's why i think I'm the youngest here in Skandi.)

I like Anime, FPS Games, Japanese music , etc..

I don't really know anything more to tell you guys~
boat

maal wrote:

men jeg er meget glad for ostemad
ftfy
maal

boat wrote:

maal wrote:

men jeg er meget glad for ostemad
perker
yayaauua
boat
fuck man er du rasist man ska du ha dig en fed one i fjeset man eller er du bange man men kom man jeg knepper hele din familje man eller er du en osteman i osteland tro jkjkjk
KinomiCandy
Bumping a 3 months old thread ftw

Late introduction since I mostly play the game than spending a lot of time at the forums, but I'm KinomiCandy.
I'm a Norwegian taiko player but actually really from Thailand. I have been playing this game for 2 years now and
mostly find this boring now, so that's why I'm trying to improve myself at playing on standard.

I'm ranked 26 in the whole Taiko community and I'm 16 years old. Also, my name is Jimmy.
Topic Starter
theowest
'sup jim
CXu
Yo.

/end introduction.
MillhioreF
I'm a millhiore and I lived in Norway once but I'm from the USA. and I live there soooo yeah.
Strawberryy_old
Hi
Im Linda, live in Sweden but im orignally from caribbean, moved here when I was 5!
I love to party, be with my friends, playing osu! and ofcourse making fruitcakes.
Emaal
Hello, it is maal again. Just telling you guys, that I am still here, and still being present and quite active too.

Stuff haven't changed, I still like food, I'm still confused about life, because fuck life.
Feel free to pm me for anything, I'm friendly even though I don't seem so.

Peaaaaaaaaaaaace. :>
Topic Starter
theowest

Emaal wrote:

Hello, it is maal again. Just telling you guys, that I am still here, and still being present and quite active too.

Stuff haven't changed, I still like food, I'm still confused about life, because fuck life.
Feel free to pm me for anything, I'm friendly even though I don't seem so.

Peaaaaaaaaaaaace. :>
dude. I feel the exact same way
Nidert
hi i like oxygen and food/water. I hate this game, yet I still play it.
I dont have anything else to add so I'll just post my favorite pic
Kluddio
SPOILER

Nidert wrote:

ohhh Hello sexy!
Sakura
Changing this to Announce since the other language sub forums seem to do the same with their introduction threads.
show more