Luqanted
idk bout u all, but i think everythings fine dont u guys also think so
abraker
starting out with neck pains :\
Winnyace
it's fine for now.
Aiseca
I somehow feel triggered right now...
I want to throw my tablet so high that I hope my hands would bleed of injuries.
levesterz
feeling more suicide than ever YAY 2019 !
fizzysoda
its kinda bad i guess, few days ago i've realised that nobody has ever believed in me. Also my country's government made a law which is about to end middle schools, and currently my age group is the last one who participate in middle school thing. Now we have k-8 schools. And the best thing is that me and people younger than me are taking the ending-school exams, which means two age groups will apply to high school. I had mock exams and they were absolutely horrible. Even teachers thought that so. Haha how funny is that 8th graders had the mock exams too about one week earlier than we had and it was so easy that im sure 6th grader would've written that. Sometimes i feel anxious, that i would not be accepted to any good high school, and my biggest dream to move out from my native country and start working in any sort of animation studio would've not become true.
keremaru
YAY 2019 !
Winnyace

fizzysoda wrote:

its kinda bad i guess, few days ago i've realised that nobody has ever believed in me. Also my country's government made a law which is about to end middle schools, and currently my age group is the last one who participate in middle school thing. Now we have k-8 schools. And the best thing is that me and people younger than me are taking the ending-school exams, which means two age groups will apply to high school. I had mock exams and they were absolutely horrible. Even teachers thought that so. Haha how funny is that 8th graders had the mock exams too about one week earlier than we had and it was so easy that im sure 6th grader would've written that. Sometimes i feel anxious, that i would not be accepted to any good high school, and my biggest dream to move out from my native country and start working in any sort of animation studio would've not become true.

I can't even to basic shit in my classroom, but I still keep my chin and try, even tho the teachers are complete fucking lunatics to me and everybody else like me.
Meah
goooooooooooooooood
levesterz
Duck Duck go is my life now
vinnicci

levesterz wrote:

oh hai ducky
levesterz

vinnicci wrote:

levesterz wrote:

oh hai ducky
Quack
Achromalia
2019's been fair so far.

Nothing huge has occurred, as far as I recall. Nothing particularly great nor depressing. It's been a comfortable start, though a bit lackluster. I started with a lot of energy and excitement to get shit done, but as of these first 10 days, I've gotten absolutely nothing done at all.

Oh well. Gotta get myself into the mindset and get shit going.
Sosteneshion
Not bad, Not good.
As usual gotta come back to grind at school!!
Addam
atleast its better than 2018 so far
Refills
well, i'm back to having stomach pains for 2 hours before lunch because i hardly eat, but apart from that it's fine

no it's not anorexia it's just because i eat breakfast at 7am and lunch at 1pm and nothing in between
Justified
Decent
Xionco
good.
DXPOHIHIHI
Wait it's 2019!?!?!?
Aiseca

szkiller wrote:

Wait it's 2019!?!?!?

No U idiot, its Sunday today :D
show more