forum

Hatsune Miku [HD][STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
b4mbus_

Here is my second Osu Skin. I hope you all enjoy it.

Changelog

1. Added animated Lifebar
  2. Changes 'S'-Rank picture
  3. Changed back button (it was way to big)
  4. Spinner more transparent, so we can see circles clearer
  5. New Hitcircles (Old ones are still in 'Extra'-Folder

Extras
There are some extras in the Skin Folder.
2 Different Hitcircles

3 AR Circles

4 Cursors in different colors

Screenshots

Download
Le Schmutzo
Miku is LOVE!
Rating for Skin: 11/10
h3oCharles
oh hi it's my map, plz update the combo colors diff, I added reverse arrows. and plz delete the duplicate screenshot. Oh, and you used the same render in two spots: cookie cover and SS. Why?
Topic Starter
b4mbus_

h3oCharles wrote:

oh hi it's my map, plz update the combo colors diff, I added reverse arrows. and plz delete the duplicate screenshot. Oh, and you used the same render in two spots: cookie cover and SS. Why?

The Screenshot is not duplicate. i made one for each hitcircle. The problem with the reverse arrow for a screenshot is, if i make the screenshot early so we can see it the arcircle is really big. but i will find a sulution :) (Done. Iam stupid, i focused on the upper circles)

And i used the image twice because i did not found so much good pictures. Maybe i will make a update these days(Done). Thanks for the feedback
Fatal3ty
Spinner-Background is too much distracting and Hitcircleoverlay is for my optinion little too dark. Ranking Letters look good. ;)

Why use the same mod icons from your first skin? :)
Topic Starter
b4mbus_

Fatal3ty wrote:

Spinner-Background is too much distracting and Hitcircleoverlay is for my optinion little too dark. Ranking Letters look good. ;)

Why use the same mod icons from your first skin? :)

I made the spinner-background waaaaaayy more transparent. Hitcircles are brighter now and Mods are added :)

Thank you very much for pointing things out :)
lobo-solitario
troleadores de mierda chupa a carman
niec
Nice!
Anime_weeb_girl
I don't know how to download this and its driving me crazy. Do you know where or how i could download this?
- Marco -

Anime_weeb_girl wrote:

I don't know how to download this and its driving me crazy. Do you know where or how i could download this?

b4mbus88 wrote:

Download

^
Velvet312
i've downloaded it but it doesnt wokr in my osu
RockRoller

realrick wrote:

i've downloaded it but it doesnt wokr in my osu

run this programm on the skins folder
K0RUMA
I can't see the Miku background on the front menu, is this mormal? Is there something I have to disable for it to show up?
RockRoller

K0RUMA wrote:

I can't see the Miku background on the front menu, is this mormal? Is there something I have to disable for it to show up?
You need to be an osu!supporter to see it
MILANFN
13/10
swxeetpeach
aaa its great but its kinda confusing i still like it tho ! 10-10
gaijin
it doesn't work
RockRoller

hykk3y00o wrote:

it doesn't work
just run this program on it
Rebel_Fox
it's good. it's just the circle colors are a bit gray, the section pass sound is bit surprising, and you haven't gotten rid of the default osu! girl for the combo streak thing.