forum

It's a carrot, it's a plum, NO it's Spudman.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spudman
Why hallo there. Name's Spudman, and I've actually been playing osu! for a few months actually, since August, but, I never did get around to ever posting for some reason. Only 16 years old, and in my graduating year too (Ignore the fact I turn 17 at the end of the month). My professions include Video Games and sleeping, plus I enjoy watching anime, and get obsessed with one from time to time, watching the entire series in a matter of days, depending on the episode count. How I found the game all those months back, I blame Scott over at VGcats for linking it, and my liking of Rhythm based games. Nonetheless, these first 5 months so far have been awesome, I've gained a lot of skill when it comes to playing the game, and I hope to get even better in the future. :)
Pokebis
Damn it, VGcats.... :o
I mean, welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends! :roll:
Two_old
No need to be so mean to people, Pokebis. Especially considering the fact that you're a furry.

Welcome to Osu! :D
Cuddlebun
Hey actually I found this through VGCats shut your mouth Pokebis.
I mean.

Welcome to the wonderful world of osu.
Starrodkirby86

Two wrote:

No need to be so mean to people, Pokebis. Especially considering the fact that you're a furry.
I would say something that starts with a y and ends with an f, but nah...

Welcome, welcome. VGCats is nice, yes.
Pokebis

Two wrote:

Welcome to Osu! :D
Fail troll has failed. I am not a furfag.
Topic Starter
Spudman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
FUR REAL PROOFZ:

Topic Starter
Spudman
Har har. You're just stalling for time or making a distraction. I see through it!
awp
Well yeah, it's a transparent png.

Download: ZUN - Hartmann's Youkai Girl (Gomo Psivarh) [Normal+].osu
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

This
Zatoichi

awp wrote:

Your mom is a transparent png.
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
g0m_old
Oh god, the osu forums turned into 4chan...

Pokebis