forum

Literally can't do anything anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Foxychu
So i have been playing osu for quite some time now and my improvement has been fairly stable throughout it all. But the past 2 months or so i can't do anything anymore, i can't fc anything i can't even pass some of the maps i have fc'd before. I really don't know what to do because everytime i try to play i just get mad because i can't do the stuff i used to do . And it isn't that i'm just not performing at my peak anymore, it simply feels like i lost all my skill.
pandaBee
You've been haunted by the spirit of Peppy. I recommend holy water and garlic.
MustafaAARaheem
Take a break for a day or two and analyze your gameplay to see the problem , when you get to know your real problem you can fix it and continue your osu journey , sounds silly but check your mosue pad , a dirty one might cause to difficulties with hittin dem circles .
lewski
I once had a period where my skill just deteriorated even though I kept playing. What I did was sort my maps by star rating, pick a map I could still almost FC and work my way up from there, playing every map once until I got tired of playing. I did that every day for a few weeks, moving my starting point higher when I could FC the lowest maps consistently. Something to note is that it's important to play every map to the end. I let myself retry maps a couple of times when I was close to FCing them, but only from the results screen. It was a lot of work, but it got me out of my slump and let me enjoy the game again.