forum

[invalid] Me and my brother account

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Angel-Warrior
I need help with an issue that it's bothering me for almost a month, the thing is that me and my brother play Osu and we used to use the same computer and the same account, but then my brother got a computer for himself and took his account (because it was his account) to his new PC . We stopped playing the game for some years and now I created a new account because my brother was using the other one, but because I used to play in the account with my brother, I knew how to play osu and could already complete 4 star maps, so I ranked a map with 4 stars the minute I created my new account, and the game almost instantly banned my account for that. I tried to create other accounts so that I could play Osu online with my brother, but the game banned every single one of them, I even contacted the support to find a solution for my problem but I couldn't found a way out of this problem. I really want to play online with my brother and I hope some one can help me with this problem. Btw The account that is going tu publish this message is the account that me and my brother used to share and I can't write it in my other account because I'm restricted. If you read this, I appreciate your time and hope you can help me.

osu! version: Stable 20181118.3 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
You really suck at handling problems.

accounts@ppy.sh are the only people that can help you.

Here's a free tip from me though, next time you get in trouble for breaking the rules, try and resolve it with support instead of trying to break more rules over and over again to try and bypass it.