Echo - 4
Cyclone - 4
LuigiHann - 4
Sinistro - 4
MaxwellDemon - 3
Utena - 3
Loginer - 2
Zerostarry - 1

Now that Everybody has been ranked, it's time to get a head start on the fourth collab map. For those who haven't followed this series of projects I've been working on, it started with Hyadain's "Battle with the Four Fiends" and continued with Hyadain's "World Warrior" and Backstreet Boys' "Everybody".

Each of these were mapped in secret with a series of mappers chosen by me. Each mapper was kept secret. Only I knew who all the mappers were.

This time, however, we're working with a greater amount of transparency. Why? Because you, the community, will be choosing the mappers!

The only limitation is that you're choosing from among the previous collab mappers.

Oh, the other element of transparency is that I will be revealing the song. Going back to the roots and appealing to the rabid J-phile osu audience, we'll be mapping Hyadain's Chocobo! mix, a quick and redundant song which will give each of the three chosen mappers the same pattern to work with, similar to Fiends.

So who are the mappers to choose from?

Well let's separate them by previous projects...

From Hyadain's "Battle with the Four Fiends"

awp
Among awp's history of known maps one can count Shotgun Symphony, Farucon Pan!, and a heap of TWEWY maps. He mapped the Scarmiglione part in Battle with the Four Fiends.

MaxwellDemon
Probably known best for Caramelldansen speedycake mix, the second most played osu beatmap. Houkiboshi and Seishoujo Ryouki are two more well known MaxwellDemon maps. He mapped Cagnazzo's part in Battle with the Four Fiends.

Hitoshirenu Shourai
Known for being one of the few female mappers on osu and clearly the one with the most seniority over any other, her maps are controversial at times. She has several widely played maps, including Still Alive, Legend of Zelda, Hyadain's Mario, and more! She mapped Barbariccia's part in Battle with the Four Fiends

Sinistro
A well known osu-er whose contributions have gone well beyond mapping, notable maps include TMNT, Star Wolf, and the theme song for Excel Saga. He mapped Rubicante's part in Battle with the Four Fiends as well as mapping the entire [Sinistro] difficulty.

Mifune24
With nearly a gazillion ranked maps under his belt, it's hard not to have played a Mifune map. His variety of incredibly mappable songs only increases his success as a mapper. From MSI to Sonic the Hedgehog to 80's cartoons, Mifune has tried his hand - and succeeded - in mapping nearly every genre. He also mapped Golbez's part in Battle with the Four Fiends.

From Hyadain's "World Warrior"

Echo
Echo is a master of symmetrical mapping. His maps may be some of the most aesthetically pleasing on osu. Ikenai Taiyou, Wizards in Winter, and Speed Over Beethoven are only a few to be counted among his popular maps. He mapped Ryu's part in World Warrior.

lukewarmholiday
Newer among the mappers, luke established himself as a step above the rest with Running in the 90's. He mapped Guile's part in World Warrior.

Behonkiss
A lesser acclaimed talent among the osu mappers, Behonkiss's unique rhythmic style can be seen in AVGN, Now or Never, Who's Johnny, and others. He mapped Dhalsim's part in World Warrior.

emj
A stylish mapper known for his Sonic Rush maps, emj focuses on making maps fun and playable and has been rather successful. He mapped Blanka's part in World Warrior.

Utena
Another mapper who often ditches strict lyric mapping in favor of lyric-guided rhythmic mapping, Utena is another female mapper. Her Zhou Da Xia and I Kissed A Girl have enjoyed immense success. She mapped Chun Li's part in World Warrior.

LuigiHann
The osu skinning expert has also created many widely successful maps from widely recognizable songs. His maps, some aided with elaborate storyboards, are always a hit. He mapped E Honda's part in World Warrior.

Sousei
One of the best of the osu players, he has no ranked maps. He mapped Ken's part in World Warrior.

Rolled
Well rounded as an exceptional player, mapper, and BAT, Rolled is a very well known name among the osu community. Known also for his strange taste in mappable songs, his maps are almost always exceptional nonetheless. He mapped Zangief's part in World Warrior.

From Backstreet Boys' "Everybody"

Cyclone
One of the best players on osu, Cyclone has also participated in the mapping side of osu. Karma, Kaze ni onegai, and Thunder Tornado are some examples of his work. Cyclone is Werewolf Brian in Everybody.

Zerostarry
New to the mapping scene, Zerostarry has jumped right in with fun maps like Johto League Journeys, Rawest Forest, and Jewel Temptation. With each map his skill grows considerably. Zerostarry is "Phantom of the Opera" AJ in Everybody.

RemmyX25
Another lesser acclaimed but well known by name mapping talent, Remmy established skill in making fun easier maps with Turn the Beat Around and Breaking Up is Hard to Do. His easy and normal maps are considerably higher quality than many others. Remmy is Mummy Nick in Everybody.

Dakeyrus
Shamelessly mapping mainstream music, Dakeyrus is skilled at making extreme difficulty fun. Best known for his Britney Spears "Toxic" map. Dakeyrus is Jekyll/Hyde Kevin in Everybody.

Loginer
He's responsible for most of the ranked Michael Jackson maps. SHAMONE! Loginer is Vampire Howie in Everybody.

But Mark, how do I vote? I don't see a poll!

Because the poll feature does not support so many options, you'll have to reply to the thread with your choices. No anonymity here, but that's okay. I'm sure there will be no hard feelings. Just pick the three mappers from any of those listed above that you want to see in the next collab and reply with their names... and reasons you chose them, if you wish.

This poll will close whenever I wake up on Thursday, so get your votes in ASAP!
Pasonia
My vote goes to Hito, Cyclone and Luigi.

Hito - No doubts on this choice. Liked her maps.
Cyclone - Insane is always aesthetically appealing but impossible (for me to complete)
Luigi - One only has to go Counting You Up to know.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
1. Mifune24 <caps>cheetahmen</caps>

2. Rolled

3. awp (twewy ftw)

EDIT: I added in awp, everyone is voting for three people >___>;
minyeob
Rolled
Maxwell
awp

And..... mtmcl yur beatmap is cool, too.
DawnII
Haha I love the little synopsis for each mapper.

I'm going to have to go with:
awp
Sinistro
Mifune24
Saturos
Hito, Rolled and Utena. Three completely different mapping styles to a song they'd probably feel at home mapping even without the idea of a collab.
Larto
Rolled because he and his maps are awesome. JUST AWESOME.
Maxwell because he always gives a good max scorebecause his maps are fun and hard, but not too hard so it doesn't get frustrating
awp because his maps are fun and REALLY hard, but they still are fun somehow.
kingcobra52
Mifune24
Rolled
LuigiHann

For an overall epic map. :)
eee
um,
Rolled
MiFune
&. . . . JAMES DIFFICULTY!!!
SmarterSniper
Zerostarry

his maps are great. 8-)
lukewarmholiday
Hito, Awp, and rolled.

I chose hito because I'm probably not going to be playing the map much and I'd enjoy hearing people complain about her sections
YoshiKart
Echo, LuigiHann, and Mifune.
machol30
Echo and Rolled (two of my favorite beatmappers out there :) ). Also, awp.

(and as bonus: James... and me :) )
adam2046
Rolled
Maxwell
Loginer
foulcoon
Rolled
Rolled
Rolled

j/k though...

Rolled
Echo
awp~

<3
Lichatte
votes for:

1.- Hito

2.- Sinistro

3.- Rolled

I really like Hito's maps, they're just great.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Cyclone
Luigi
Utena

Simply because I <3 them all.
Yuukari-Banteki
awp
Rolled
Sinistro
Ekaru
Hito - self explanatory
Mifune - Like his maps. :P
Rolled - because everyone else voted for him! :D But seriously, he makes songs that aren't my taste...fun. What the-
show more