forum

2018 Top 10 Malaysian osu! Players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
Top 10 osu! Malaysian Players Voting

Hey guys! I'll be taking over ffstar to host the top 10 voting for this year. Thanks to ffstar for his effort in the past two years (and I'm here just copy pasting his work LUL)
Vote for the 10 players who are the most skilled in your opinion for osu! standard. And unfortunately as I'm not very well-versed with the community in other modes, I'll only be hosting for osu! standard.

Subscribe to osu! Malaysia Replays to get updates on the release date of the osu!standard top 10 video.

How to vote:
osu:
1. god player
2. amazing player
3. excellent player
4. very good player
5. gooood player
6. goood player
7. good player
8. notbad.jpg player
9. player
10. pla

Rules:
1) You can only vote if your account was created before 1st of August, 2018.

2) You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself.

3) You are only allowed to vote for players with a Malaysian flag. ***unless they are widely known as Malaysian but has changed their flag for convenience.

4) Anyone with any country flag can vote.

5) It's encouraged but optional to write 1 or 2 lines to describe your reason to vote for a player. (what are they good at, why did you vote for them?) It's perfectly OK to just list 10 names.

6) Please do not vote for anyone who hasn't played anything at all in 2018.

7) You do not have to vote for 10 players if you don't know enough good players. You need to put at least 3 names though to ensure fairness and balance.

8) Please vote based on scores and plays set in 2018. For example if a player was #1 in Malaysia in 2008 but has already quit the game in 2011, for goodness' sake do not vote for him. SCORES SET IN 2018. PERFORMANCE IN 2018.

9) To be fair, you can only vote for players with more than 6300pp. If not, the vote will not be counted as valid vote. However, if the player of your choice manages to reach 6300pp before the closing date, your vote is considered valid.

10) A player should have at least 3000 play count to be eligible to vote. This is to ensure that you have sufficient knowledge of the game to justify your choices for your top 10.

11) Note that you can change your vote anytime you want before the closing date. I will calculate the result after the deadline and any changes after that will be rejected.

12) In cases where there are less than 10 players being voted for, the number of points the top player gets is equal to the number of players voted for in that vote, such that the lowest ranked player always gets 1 point.
E.g. One entry votes for 6 players. Player number 1 gets 6 points, number 2 gets 5 points and etc. until player number 6 gets 1 point.

13) All the rules are subject to change and I have the rights to finalize the score if really needed. You will be notified via the osu! Malaysia discord for any rule changes.

Helpful links if you're newer to this:
1) https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp?c=MY --> here you can find the Malaysian rankings, and you can filter by game mode: osu!

2) http://osustats.ppy.sh/ --> here you can find the individual players' top100 scores by clicking 'Advanced Options' and filter by game type: osu! (Note: as we all know in every single game mode there are many scores that are 'underrated' in PP and since you might not find them on the player's profile, you can search here instead!)

Results/Calculation method:
Lowest ranked player gets 1 point, 2nd lowest gets 2 points etc. until top player gets number of points equal to number of players voted for. Points are totalled up. Highest wins.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Voting Stage will conclude on 17 December 2018 11:59pm (GMT +8)

Feel free to post any questions you might have in the thread, me or other experienced/knowledgeable players will respond to them

Terjemahan BM (thanks QHideaki13, used your work in 2013)

BM AKU TERUK GILA LOL
Di sini, kami akan menentukan pemain 10 teratas bagi setiap mod osu! standard berdasarkan undian anda semua. Malangnya, oleh sebab saya tidak banyak kenal pemain-pemain mode lain, saya hanya akan mengadakan undian untuk osu!standard sahaja.

Cara mengundi:
osu:
1. pemain dewa
2. pemain banyak meletup
3. pemain berkilauan
4. pemain amat bagus sangat
5. pemain baguuus
6. pemain baguus
7. pemain bagus
8. pemain macam yes
9. pemain
10. pem

Peraturan:
1) Anda hanya dibenarkan mengundi jika akaun anda dibuat selepas 1 Ogos 2018.

2) Anda dilarang mengundi diri anda sendiri.

3) Hanya mengundi untuk pemain yang mempunyai bendera Malaysia di profil. ***KECUALI kes istimewa yang memang merupakan rakyat Malaysia tetapi telahpun menukar bendera bagi kemudahan sendiri

4) Sesiapa pun boleh mengundi di benang ini termasuk pemain dari luar negara.

5) Anda digalakkan (tidak semestinya) menulis penerangan/justifikasi yang pendek tentang sebab-sebab anda mengundi untuk sesuatu pemain.

6) Jangan mengundi untuk sesiapa yang tidak bermain langsung/tidak menghasilkan skor dalam tahun 2018.

7) Anda tidak perlu menyenaraikan 10 orang pemain jika tidak mampu mengenali 10 pemain baik untuk sesuatu mod. Walaubagaimanapun, anda perlu menyenaraikan sekurang-kurangnya 3 nama pemain supaya undian seimbang.

8) Sila mengundi berdasarkan skor yang dibuat pemain dalam tahun 2018. Sebagai contoh, jika pemain tersebut merupakan pemain #1 dalam Malaysia pada tahun 2008 tetapi sudah berhenti bermain dalam tahun 2011, tolonglah guna otak sikit, jangan mengundi untuk dia. TENGOK SKOR YANG DIBUAT DALAM 2018. PRESTASI PEMAIN 2018.

9) Anda hanya boleh mengundi pemain-pemain osu! standard yang mempunyai sekurang-kurangnya 6300pp. Jika tidak, undian anda dianggap tidak sah. Namun demikian, sekiranya pemain yang anda undi berjaya mencapai 6300pp sebelum tarikh tutup, undian anda masih dianggap sah.

10) Anda haruslah mempunyai jumlah permainan sekurang-kurangnya 3000 kali supaya layak untuk mengundi. Hal ini adalah untuk memastikan pengundi memiliki pengetahuan yang sepenuhnya untuk memberikan alasan untuk pemain yang anda undi.

11) Anda dibenarkan mengubah undian anda pada bila-bila masa sebelum tarikh tutup. Saya akan mengira keputusan selepas tarikh tutup dan segala perubahan selepas tarikh tutup tidak akan dilayan.

12) Dalam keadaan di mana seseorang pengundi mengundi untuk pemain kurang daripada 10 orang, mata yang diberi kepada pemain di kedudukan pertama dalam undi pengundi adalah sama dengan jumlah pemain yang dinamakan di dalam undian tersebut, iaitu pemain dalam kedudukan terakhir akan sentiasa mendapat 1 mata.
Contohnya: Sesuatu undian menamakan 6 pemain, pemain pertama diberikan 6 mata, pemain kedua diberikan 5 mata dan sebagainya.

13) Semua peraturan boleh diubahsuai pada bila-bila masa dan saya mempunyai hak untuk memuktamadkan keputusan jika diperlukan. Segala pengubahsuaian peraturan akan diberitahu melalui osu! Malaysia Discord.

Link berguna jika anda tidak beberapa berpengalaman:
1) https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp?c=MY Ini merupakan kedudukan pemain-pemain Malaysia dalam mod masing-masing, anda boleh mencari mod kegemaran sendiri: osu!

2) http://osustats.ppy.sh/ Di sini anda dapat mencari skor top100 yang diperoleh siapa-siapa pemain dengan menekan 'Advanced Options' kemudian 'filter by game type': osu (Tidak kira mana-mana mod, banyak skor tidak memberi PP yang menunjuk kesukaran sebenar sesuatu lagu, oleh itu banyak skor tidak akan muncul di 'Top Ranks' di profil pemain, anda boleh mencari semua itu di sini!)

Kaedah pengiraan mata/skor:
Pemain terbawah mendapat 1 mata, pemain yang di atasnya mendapat 2 mata dan sebagainya sehingga pemain teratas mendapat mata yang sama dengan jumlah pemain yang dinamakan. Mata diperoleh setiap pemain dijumlahkan. Mata yang tertinggi adalah pemenang.

Undian akan ditutup 17 Disember 2018 pada masa 11:59pm (GMT+8).

Jika ada sebarang soalan boleh tanya dalam benang ini, saya ataupun pemain yang LEBIH FASIH DALAM BAHASA MALAYSIA LOL (lebih berpengetahuan/berpengalaman) akan berusaha untuk menjawab soalan anda. :):):):)
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
Reserved
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
I'll make the first vote :D

1. wuhua
I think this doesn't need an explanation.

2. ShaneLiang
My tournament rival LUL. A really solid tournament player and pretty much an asset to any team he's in. Not to mention being very versatile as well, and has improved a lot in his weaknesses like low AR or low BPM. Outside of the tournament scene he has also set so many insane scores that there are just too many to count.

3. Tzero
Not a coincidence that the top 3 of OMT 2018 is the top 3 of my list. Really solid tournament player as well, being versatile and able to play all mods, and remaining very consistent as well in tournament. Besides that, his reading and low BPM skills are top notch, and his hit accuracy can be considered one of the top in the country. Not to mention his abilities with EZ, which only a select few Malaysians are even able to play.

4. haruchi
Really one of the god streamers we have in Malaysia, passing Everything Will Freeze. Other than that, he's also well-versed with every mod and he is capable of showing his skills in tournaments, evident in o!SEAT and a few other tourneys where I played with him. Sadly became inactive towards the end of the year, but his achievements throughout the year does warrant him a spot here.

5. ZheVulture
Super underranked player. Stream god, tournament god, could have potentially snatched one of the top spots of OMT 2018, and accuracy god as well. His Ange de Blanc Pur FC doesn't need much saying as the play does the talking, but otherwise he would be much better if he worked on his jump aim, though at this point he's pretty good already.

6. NOOB1200
His name is so deceiving it's a crime. Makes insane scores with godly aim and is very well-versed in HD as well. Though his appearance in tournaments are pretty rare, but from a few multiplayer games with him he does seem to be consistent. Should try playing some tournaments to see how far his skills can bring him.

7. CantBeTaymed
He shits out god scores left and right and even though some of them are chokes, the fact that he made it that far showcases his abilities in very difficult maps. Very well-versed in HDHR and HD in general, his scores really do speak for themselves. Though slightly lacking in the tournament department, his skills and scores more than offset his weaknesses.

8. TequilaWolf
Yes he doesn't submit scores often these days anymore, but when he does, it's something super mind-blowing. That combo on Zetsubou no Fuchi with EZ? And that FC on Saigo with EZ? What about those crazy EZDT plays? He's literally the Malaysian -GN, but still manages to do well on other mods. Still deserves a spot on top 10 even after so many years.

9. King Hong
Can call him a frienemy? Teammates for a few tournaments, opponents for some, but one thing's for sure he was one hell of an opponent. His sheer accuracy speaks volumes about his skills, not to mention low BPM maps, HD maps and HD AR8 maps. His consistency in tournament is really strong as well, being able to FC maps with insane accuracy. If he works on his high bpm and HR skills, he would be so much greater an asset to any tournament team he's in. Has potential to be a strong tournament player.

10. Rumia-
Of course not forgetting my favourite Rumia. Already good in HR and tournaments, he still manages to find ways to improve himself by picking up EZ and HD. His improvement in EZ over the year was very impressive, even being able to full combo long maps like Remote Control with EZ, a feat that will take mountains of effort to achieve. Despite that he still manages to maintain his skills for other mods as well, being able to qualify for our imaginary OWC team.

Honorable mentions:
NazzzF - still decent tourney performance from him, though kinda lost motivation near the end of the year
Mak Kau Hijau - singletap god, like wtf Meikaruza FC singletap
ClawViper - still very consistent despite busy work
Bastard - stop sniping every 1st place spot in mp pls
King Hong
1 wuhua
2 desumond
3 shaneliang
4 zhevulture
5 tequilawolf
6 tzero
7 mak kau hijau
8 rumia-
9 ffstar
10 jeffrey

Rumia-

Desumond
1. wuhua - Well obviously
2. King Hong - The acc god
3. ShaneLiang - Because OMT got 2nd
4. Tzero - Because OMT got 3rd
5. NOOB1200 - Top score almost 500pp wat
6. haruchi - Stream god
7. ZheVulture - Long map god
8. TequilaWolf - Easy mod god
9. Jeffrey - jeff jeff jeff jeff jeff jeff
10. CantBeTaymed - Stop farming pls

ALtist y u quit
sinn
1. wuhua
2. Shaneliang
3. Tzero
4. Tequilawolf
5. ffstar
6. KING hong
7. Haruchi
8. Noob1200
9. ZheVulture
10. Jeffrey
ZheKen
1. wuhua
2. Shaneliang
3. Tzero
4. King Hong
5. ZheVulture
6. Desumond
7. TequilaWolf
8. Noob0120
9. Jeffrey
10. Mak Kau Hijau

Voting based on my observation for those players in tournaments, #score and score leaderboards throughout the year 2018
Koyaiba
I wasn't quite understand every top players in Malaysia osu! leaderboard, but I just try my best to explain what amazed me when researching around...

1. wuhua
Might not need to explain but lets not forget about the 714pp of Legend of Millennium he has achieved (although not a FC but still an honorable play since this is the first Malaysian player hit the 700pp range maybe?), and he is also a serious trainer which can play a same map over and over again until satisfied (when I watched his stream this amazed me the most).

2. ffstar
An amazed and admirable mouse only player until today, honored with a lowest 74UR on mouse is really amazed. He is really pushing mouse only skills to another level.

3. ShaneLiang
I love his cursor movement on a tablet, thats beautiful and its what I'm looking for. (mentioning Sendan Life with 505pp 6 days ago on OMR)

4. TequilaWolf: Crazy reading skills
5. King Hong: Every anime song map must be packed with you on top rank country ranking leaderboard.
6. Desumond: You too, are you guys fighting rank each other?
7. Mak Kau Hijau: Hope I can do DT as fast as ur hand, also my mom isn't a hulk :^)
8. Vexine: Crazy stamina and consistency on compilation and marathon maps
9. DaNoobSlayaar: More like "DaLejen", also thx for ur opinion while I was in slump :^)
10. ZheVulture: Low star map farmer? Cuz I can see you in almost every map in low star rating :thinking:
nya10
1. wuhua
2. ShaneLiang
3. Tzero
4. ClawViper
5. ZheVulture
6. Rampax
7. TequilaWolf
8. NazzzF
9. Rumia-
10. Jeffrey

Honorable mention:
ffstar

Disclaimer: I put those based on my observation for those players in tournaments / when I'm spectating malaysian players in 2018 ONLY.
Kumaxione
1) wuhua
2) Tzero
3) ShaneLiang
4) TequilaWolf
5) ZheVulture
6) King Hong
7) ClawViper
8) Rumia-
9) Jeffrey
10) NOOB1200
Tzero
1) wuhua

Self-explanatory

2) ShaneLiang

Also self-explanatory

3) ZheVulture

The most versatile and underranked player in Malaysia. He can do anything from low bpm finger control or alt maps to high bpm long streams, play at approach rates from as low as EZ to as high as 10.3, even slider wub wub maps and really just anything else. Also very consistent in tournaments, nagging himself high placements in SEARRT and our OWC trials. My favorite scores of his has to be his ange du blanc pur, archangeloi and demetori higan kikou. If he wasn't limited by his aim and occasional boredom he would definitely be much higher in the rankings.

4) TequilaWolf

Still actively joining tournaments throughout the year and performing well, achieving top 4 in OMT despite being "washed up", showing how scary and versatile he still is. His skill on EZ however has seen huge improvements, with FCs on saigo and a day in the s.i.o.u with the mod.
Also the first player to bring 3 malaysians into a single OMR video with the first pass on PurpleSatanWeed's KN33SOXXX, zombie when? Kappa

5) Rumia-

My senpai :D Another player that has improved tremendously in EZ throughout the year, and now has the kirito dual wield skill with both HR and EZ in his skillset. For some reason the input of both HR and EZ skills leads to a strange output of DT skills, as he has shown to be able to make unexpected good DT scores, surprising his opponents in tourneys. His HR FC on t-t-techno is just so good.

6) haruchi
A very highly skilled player with small weird bursts of activity throughout the year, however he always sets some amazing scores whenever he does come online. Also versatile and can do well in tournaments but limited by nerves.

7) ClawViper

8) ffstar
The above 2 aren't as ded as they may seem, a quick look through their names on osustats reveals a sea of good scores made this year, and their plays on the mappool showcase for the finals pool of OMT blew my mind. They also did very well on our OWC trials.

9) King Hong

He has always been very active throughout this entire year, invading many many scoreboards on maps of all kinds. His accuracy and skill with HD is insane as always, achieving scores like a 3x100 HD FC on playing with fire. His aim has also improved a lot this year, now able to FC many of the modern day pp farm jumpy stuff, leading to his rise on the Malaysian rankings. I'm sure if he wasn't so unlucky with his group of death in OMT, he would've made it pretty far.

10) Jeffrey

Has pretty good aim and does pretty well in tournaments, also quite versatile being able to play a wide variety of maps. His skill on HR has improved much more this year, with some of his recent top plays being long maps with HR like anime medley two dimensions and he is also able to play weirder HR maps too like his FC on lesjuh's nightmare. However, his most terrifying skill shows itself when he is a commentator, always jinxing players and dropping their combo without fail :jeff: Also the king of bad draws with his only losses in his OMT run going to the top 3 of the tourney :jeff:

Honorable mentions:
Desumond, NOOB1200, CantBeTaymed

Amazing highly skilled players with very good high level plays and aim, but lacks the versatility and consistency needed in tournaments

PurpleSatanWeed

Malaysia's very own Champion Above Champions. He also owns a very nice sunflower farm. I only wonder when onlywonder will be loved so he can farm it too
Topic Starter
Jeffrey

ZheKen wrote:

1. wuhua
2. Shaneliang
3. Tzero
4. King Hong
5. Noob0120
6. Desumond
7. Cantbetaymed
8. TequilaWolf
8. Jeffrey
9. ZheVulture
10. Rumia-

sinn wrote:

1. wuhua
2. Shaneliang
3. Tzero
4. Tequilawolf
5. ffstar
6. KING hong
7. Haruchi
8. Noob0120
8. ZheVulture
9. Cantbetaymed
10. Jeffrey

Both of you voted for two number 8s so please change your vote otherwise it would be considered as invalid, since we're doing a top 10 voting so maximum is 10 :)
CookieDASH
osu:
1. Wuhua, the god player
2. Tzero, the amazing player
3. Shaneliang, the excellent player
4. ZheVulture, the very good player
5. Rumia-, the gooood player
6. Tequila Wolf, the goood (EZ) player
7. Jeffrey, the good player
8. NOOB1200, the notbad.jpg player (HDHR pass on snowdrive lemur never forget)
9. King Hong, the player
10. Can't be taymed, the pla

~PurpleSatanWeed, the honourable mention player
~Yumesakai hikari, the honourable mention pla.v2
Stick2Glue
1. Wuhua
2. ShaneLiang
3. ZheVulture
4. Tzero
5. Tequilawolf
6. Clawviper
7. NOOB1200
8. Rumia-
9. Jeffrey
10.NazzzF
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
w9ne
1. wuhua
- surprise surprise!!

2. ShaneLiang
- So many crazy scores that blow me away everytime

3. Tzero
- My idol <3 also plays songs that sound really nice

4. ZheVulture
- How can this guy be so good at streaming ;w; Idol #2

5. Rumia-
- Dual wielding ez/hr mods. A really fun guy to talk to

6. TequilaWolf
- Another ez player who iz pretty kewl. Fastest memer in Malaysia

7. NOOB1200
- I've never seen him talk but his scores are crazy good =w=

8. King Hong
- Accuracy Idol <3 I hope I can get accuracy like that consistently

9. yumesaki-hikari
- NoMod mouse idol <3 Mouse aim that i wish i had -w-

10. CantBeTaymed
- Sets scores that also blow me away :o

============================================================
Honorable mentions in no particular order:

Desumond- I didn't think HD could be so hard on farm maps @.@

Vexine - NoMod player that fc maps i want to fc ;w;

DaNoobSlayaar - I always see this guy in demetori maps, cool stream player :D

PurpleSatanWeed- How cool is it to be someone who fced Shotgun Symphony?

Mak Kau Hijau - Fingerman ?w?

(And everyone else because I think everyone has the potential to become top 10!!!)

I mostly lurk around the Osu Malaysian Discord so I am very sorry if the list sounds biased in anyway ;w;
wuhua
1.ShaneLiang
2.TequilaWolf
3.Tzero
4.haruchi
5.NOOB1200
6.Rumia-
7.ZheVulture
8.Jeffrey
9.Mak Kau Hijau
10.Desumond
Agagak
1.Wuhua
2.ShaneLiang
3.Tzero
4.ZheVulture
5.Jeffrey
6.haruchi
7.Tequilawolf
8.yumesaki-hikari
9.Rumia-
10.CantBeTaymed

extra mention
PurpleSatanWeed
[MY]Error_exe (perfect free fc 99.6%acc o-o)
MyScoreSucks
MakKauHijau
Shinonome Ena
1. Wuhua
2. Clawviper
3. Mak Kau Hijau
4. Jeffrey
5. Rumia-
6. ShaneLiang
7. haruchi
8. Tequilawolf
9. Tzero
10. NazzzF

Honorable mention

1. Narukiko : My idol lmao, and also he is better than me wtf
2. Milkyuun : Spinner god. too fast i can't beat her.
3. Vexine : For me, he is chill guy and also :thumbsup:
4. Asterix : Idk but he is quite funny tho
5. Aasheda_ : 3 mod player(i guess) on normal wew. even i can't SS on normal, my Normal aim is gone

That's it i dunno how to explain more detail. just the title lolol

Update : 19/11/2018
show more