forum

I like monsters and robots.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
trainbottle
...Well, just because "hI i'M nEw" was getting somewhat old.
HAY GUIZ.
I've been playing osu! for uhh two weeks or something maybe, but I haven't introduced myself yet so yeah. Hello I am trainbottle. And I do certainly like monsters and robots. Especially monsters with teeth and robots that are huge.
Hurrrrrr I have not much else to say. I found Osu! somehow and DL'd it right away, and at first I was mostly THIZ IZ AWSUM, OUENDAN ON MY COMPUTAR and then it kind of changed to LOL GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL THE FRUITS, but now I'm clicking the circles again because Sweden has a lower ranking than Finland in the country ranking list and we really need to beat Finland.

Also I have boobs. OM NOM NOM

EDIT: I FORGOT. I HAVE A QUESTION. I've seen the ugly pink girl, but are there any other official Osu! dancers/mascots/whatever? Just started wondering.
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
trainbottle
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
I'm rooting for Sweden too

OOH OHH OOHAH AH!
Topic Starter
trainbottle
CheeseWarlock

trainbottle wrote:

Thanks, glad to be here.
+ RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN amirite
ugly ugly ugly and why is she called pippi now i start thinking about that children's books character when i see her too
So you're saying she's the only one? Oh man I hope there'll be settings where I can choose not to see her when the dancing business comes around. (It's great that osu! will have its own dancer and stuff, I'm just saying that kid just doesn't suit my taste at all.)
Ikeeeeaaaaaaaaaa
Weeeellll, we couldn't deicde on a name so we temporarily called her pippi after the creator of osu!, peppy. And it sort of stuck.

It'll be an optional thing, if only for those of us who play on low-end computers. And more dancers? Maybe, if we ever get a real design team. We're all too busy mapping and modding and having real lives. :<

Affordable furniturrrrrrre
Topic Starter
trainbottle

CheeseWarlock wrote:

It'll be an optional thing, if only for those of us who play on low-end computers. And more dancers? Maybe, if we ever get a real design team. We're all too busy mapping and modding and having real lives. :<
Affordable furniturrrrrrre
There's gotta be lots of people around who would want to design more dancers for osu though? I mean, I pretend to have a real life too, but I'd make time to draw stuff for osu! if anyone wanted me to, anytime.

Also yes but make that affordable AWESOME furniturrrrrrre
CheeseWarlock

trainbottle wrote:

There's gotta be lots of people around who would want to design more dancers for osu though? I mean, I pretend to have a real life too, but I'd make time to draw stuff for osu! if anyone wanted me to, anytime.

Also yes but make that affordable AWESOME furniturrrrrrre
There was a whole process to Pippi, though. The thread about mascot design is past 30 pages now. The 3D model design is the main issue, really, and we haven't even gotten to posing. :|

If you're artistic, though, you could always try making a storyboarded beatmap. Those are the most epic breed of map~

Ikea makes me wish I had a house so I could buyyyy stuuufffff
Topic Starter
trainbottle

CheeseWarlock wrote:

There was a whole process to Pippi, though. The thread about mascot design is past 30 pages now. The 3D model design is the main issue, really, and we haven't even gotten to posing. :|
If you're artistic, though, you could always try making a storyboarded beatmap. Those are the most epic breed of map~
Ikea makes me wish I had a house so I could buyyyy stuuufffff
I wish I knew anything about 3D so I could help out, but I haven't gotten around to that yet D: I'm studying game development at a university though, so maybe in a year or two... but by that time you won't need help anymore, "orz

Storyboarded beatmap is what now?

Ikea makes me wish I didn't spend all my money on games and comics so I could have furniture in my room and not just piles of junk on the floooooooor
CheeseWarlock
Topic Starter
trainbottle

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Ooh, game development. The program I almost went into~
Storyboarded beatmaps, like Tribute, Counting You Up, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Long Dream, Never Gonna Give You Up 2, Super Mario Bros Medley... elevating beatmaps to a true art form. <3 Basically, adding animated elements (often combined with custom skinning) to accentuate the map instead of just tossing in a background video.
Ikea... also has an awesome caféeeeee with delicious Swedish meatbaaaalls
Almost, huh?

Hmmmmm, haven't paid a whole lot of attention to that kinda thing in the beatmaps! Too busy trying not to hurt the tablet while playing to notice the beauty of the beats D: I broke both my DS styluses while playing Ouendan2 lololol Sounds kinda interesting though, and I should probably try making some beatmaps anywaysssss.

Whoa I just realized how long it's been since I ate at Ikea 8< Now I want to go there and eat meatbaaaallsssss toooooooo
CheeseWarlock
awp
I can do you two of the three things you like:
giant ugly Pippi robot!

Also how dare you criticize the flawless aesthetics of our dear little tramp Pippi.
Topic Starter
trainbottle

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Yay, tablet playing! /envy
Beatmapping's the main reason I'm here. It's fun, PROVIDED YOU READ THE FAQ. :D
Will definitely read the faq yes. mainly because i failed so hard when i tried making a beatmap before going to bed auggghhhhh

awp wrote:

I can do you two of the three things you like:
giant ugly Pippi robot!
Also how dare you criticize the flawless aesthetics of our dear little tramp Pippi.
Somehow Pippi suddenly became heavily attractive! now, if she just had a ridiculous amount of sharp teeth...
awp
That was in the original prototype I was drawing but I couldn't make it look not-terrible so I scrapped it
Topic Starter
trainbottle

awp wrote:

That was in the original prototype I was drawing but I couldn't make it look not-terrible so I scrapped it
now we're talking
awp
Side-teeth? Rad.