forum

owo)/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fandangoa

I'm Fandangoa, but I prefer being called Dango

I actually played this game like way back in 2014, but I was kind of a retard that didn't know you could use ZX keybinds which made me quit very early back then. I was try harding so much with just my mouse ;;

Now I know better!

I just thought of giving the forums a go if I'm actually set on going back to the game and just have fun with it. Well, as the forum suggests, I should give an actual introduction ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ

So 2014... I was like 12-13 years old when I was introduced to Osu! and I only lasted for roughly a month since I wasn't progressing at all, I struggled so much with 2 star maps xd. I was only familiar with players like Cookiezi, White Wolf, but mainly Cookiezi xd

I like Anime, various genres of music, literature, plushies, and them aesthetics.

I just play for fun really, but I would want to see myself in the rankings one day, not the overall rankings that's just being delusional reeee, just when I play for certain beatmaps and I actually earn it ;-;

That's all for my intro, out! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
kxium_old
welcome back to osu! hope to get along with you and with other filipinos! i have a couple of filipino friends and you guys are so much fun to talk to.
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.