forum

Searching for players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pulloposti
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for players who is also playing osu!mania. I have just started to play so I'm not able to play hard maps. But if you there want to challenge me I'm ready to play with you!
Just add me and tell me here and I will add you back.

Looking forward to play with you guys!
abraker
good luck! There are many walls to overcome and long periods of frustration due to lack of improvement.

Also play 7k before you become all 4k and its too late
Bobbias
To clarify what abraker is saying: if you ever plan on playing 7k, it's best to learn 7k before you learn 4k. 7k takes longer to learn in the beginning, but if you learn 4k first, the learning process for 7k will be even worse. A lot worse.
Topic Starter
pulloposti
Oh no! I need to start practice with 7k.. But thank you guys for your advice!
Cuma Iseng
Or just start with 9k before it's too late.
Bobbias
So you are planning on playing 7k too? In that case, I would definitely suggest you focus mostly on 7k. I know first hand how hard it can be to switch from 4k to 7k later on. I spent a few years playing stepmania before I found o2jam, and it was incredibly hard to make the switch. It felt like nothing I did in stepmania helped at all, so I was starting out failing on anything harder than the easiest 2 or 3 charts in o2jam. Switching back and forth playing both games also made things harder. It was like every time I went back to stepmania, I lost all my progress in o2jam, so eventually I chose to focus on o2jam only, and suddenly I was improving a lot faster.

But the thing is: once I learned 7k, it was incredibly easy to go back and play 4k again, and it was like I barely lost any of my skill.