forum

N.E.R.D - Everyone Nose

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
whymeman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
naruti
another favorite map to play

*supports your map*

star
Topic Starter
whymeman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Okay, time to get to work. 8-)
ztrot
Topic Starter
whymeman
I know I might have to do some respacing, but the distance snap seems to have screwed me in a horrible way :o

I'll have to do some recalculating ASAP on [Seeing Sounds].

Things to point out:

01:24:496 WTF where's the beat / 01:27:925 -> This goes purely lyrical.
cyanberryio
O shi- 2 kudos :P

[Known Sounds]
01:49:78 (Timing Section) - Move to 01:49:56. (Just in case they hit it too early)

[Seeing Sounds]
00:41:21 (Break) - Reinsert it!
01:28:78 (Break) - ^
02:37:35 (Break) - ^
Over 10 million! .0.

Nothing else really wrong with it. ;) Star'd.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Ah, overlooked something again. Thanks Alex :-3
blissfulyoshi
Known Sounds:
fine

Seeing Sounds:
SPOILER
Normal mod:
00:21:60 (3,5) - I did not understand what these were snapped to
01:54:71 (4) - if you are snapping to hese types of drums you should add a note to 01:54:89 and 01:55:32. You might want to map the rest of the drums between the lyrics in this section for consistency

Combo mod:
01:20:31 (1,2) - swap new combo (remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 2

Nice map. Star.
Topic Starter
whymeman

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Known Sounds:
fine

Seeing Sounds:
SPOILER
Normal mod:
00:21:60 (3,5) - I did not understand what these were snapped to (If you listen real closely, you can hear the different beat sets it is snapped to. :-3 )
01:54:71 (4) - if you are snapping to hese types of drums you should add a note to 01:54:89 and 01:55:32. You might want to map the rest of the drums between the lyrics in this section for consistency (Well, this is where it gets a bit complex. It goes lyrical, piano, lyrical and partly with the taps.)

Combo mod:
01:20:31 (1,2) - swap new combo (remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 2) (fixed it)

Nice map. Star.
alvisto
Hey ! As always, sorry for the lateness.... D: ( alvis is always notorious for lateness of fulfilling mod request )

Anyway,

KNOWN STARS
Suggestions :
00:28:35 (3) - Finish ?

Otherwise, no problem ? O_O Wow !

SEEING STARS
Hmmm.... HMMMM.... ( fails to find errors, proceed to uber nazi mod )
01:15:496 - add a note ?
02:14:425 - Nice Kiai time !
Suggestions : Judging from your earlier streams and my feelings, I think this is better
03:10:88 (6) - next tick (red)
03:11:21 (8) - delete
03:11:425 - add a note
03:11:53 (10) - delete
03:11:74 (11) - move to next tick (red)
Try and see how. =D

And the circle is too small to be fun to play.
And it's very hard...

General Impression :
- Nice selection of BG
- Funky song.
- Nice map design
- Hitsounds might be a little bit slightly loud. XD

Sorry if my mod might be nothing... XD

Ok. Starred !

Modded with the assiatance of:
Topic Starter
whymeman

alvisto wrote:

Hey ! As always, sorry for the lateness.... D: ( alvis is always notorious for lateness of fulfilling mod request )

Anyway,

KNOWN STARS
Suggestions :
00:28:35 (3) - Finish ? (Sounds better as is to me so far.)

Otherwise, no problem ? O_O Wow !

SEEING STARS
Hmmm.... HMMMM.... ( fails to find errors, proceed to uber nazi mod )
01:15:496 - add a note ? (Hmm...... done)
02:14:425 - Nice Kiai time ! (Thanks :-3)
Suggestions : Judging from your earlier streams and my feelings, I think this is better
03:10:88 (6) - next tick (red) (That one has to stay...)
03:11:21 (8) - delete (It stays as well.)
03:11:425 - add a note (That part is silent. I can't force a note there...)
03:11:53 (10) - delete (Keeping that too.)
03:11:74 (11) - move to next tick (red) (Has to stay.)
Try and see how. =D

And the circle is too small to be fun to play.
And it's very hard... (Well... true but it has to be a bit harder this time due to the score. But, if it becomes a serious problem, I could lower it down a level.)

General Impression :
- Nice selection of BG
- Funky song.
- Nice map design
- Hitsounds might be a little bit slightly loud. XD

Sorry if my mod might be nothing... XD

Ok. Starred !

Modded with the assiatance of:

I think you have been seeing too many stars.... ^ ^;
EEeee
Known Sounds
01:56:63 (1) - kk, just a suggestion, maybe u wanna make this end at 01:58:353, and start another spinner at 01:58:99 and end at 02:00:925, or just make the whole spinner as it is end at 02:00:925

Seeing Sounds
01:23:85 (8,9) - new combo on 8 since this is kinda a bit jump
02:35:42 (3) - add new combo here, and remove it from the next note in the map

Nice Techno stuff u got here man, , , I might consider making a diff if that's okay with ya
Topic Starter
whymeman

EEeee wrote:

Known Sounds
01:56:63 (1) - kk, just a suggestion, maybe u wanna make this end at 01:58:353, and start another spinner at 01:58:99 and end at 02:00:925, or just make the whole spinner as it is end at 02:00:925 (tried to work with that, but it didn't go as planned so i'll have to leave this as is.)

Seeing Sounds
01:23:85 (8,9) - new combo on 8 since this is kinda a bit jump (Hmmm...... done.)
02:35:42 (3) - add new combo here, and remove it from the next note in the map (Acually, I tried something different from that. I removed the new combo from 02:35:74 (1) to make that part as a lyric + beat combo.)

Nice Techno stuff u got here man, , , I might consider making a diff if that's okay with ya (I don't mind at all ^_^. I'm sure I posted in the first post that i'm taking collabs. :) )
yeahyeahyeahhh
Ahcoo, Ahcoo!
yeahyeahyeahhh
Two suggestion:

02:17:21 (3) - Remove the Kiai timing at 02:14:42 - (wtf it's random as hell) and start it there. FOR THE WIN... AHCOOOOOOOOO
02:37:34 - Map this break, i don't care if you made it the same as the previous verse but it would sound better mapped specially the ending at 02:42:92 - going into 02:44:63 (1) - . At 02:42:92 you could make it a soft hitsound section then at 02:44:63 (1) - BAM back to normal. Yeah, that'd be hawt.

AHCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Topic Starter
whymeman

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Two suggestion:

02:17:21 (3) - Remove the Kiai timing at 02:14:42 - (wtf it's random as hell) and start it there. FOR THE WIN... AHCOOOOOOOOO
02:37:34 - Map this break, i don't care if you made it the same as the previous verse but it would sound better mapped specially the ending at 02:42:92 - going into 02:44:63 (1) - . At 02:42:92 you could make it a soft hitsound section then at 02:44:63 (1) - BAM back to normal. Yeah, that'd be hawt.

AHCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, the only thing I could change is the kiai. Adding more notes makes the score issue a bit larger and I don't want to make the score grow more than it is now but thanks for the idea though.
DeathxShinigami
DxS Came and he modded in irc~
vytalibus
Offset should be 73.

[Hearing Sounds]
NO. Please finish this difficulty up to the end of the song, just like how you did in [Seeing Sounds]. D:<
Topic Starter
whymeman

vytalibus wrote:

Offset should be 73.

[Hearing Sounds]
NO. Please finish this difficulty up to the end of the song, just like how you did in [Seeing Sounds]. D:<
Hmm... will do.
show more